Identify this Balenciaga

Hello 🙂 can you help me identify which color this bag is?

View attachment 5972097
View attachment 5972096
If you happen to love the color and want a bigger size, I just posted an XL Seigle in the Finds thread here:

For the big Bal lovers. I believe this is a Seigle XL Courier (please correct me if I’m wrong) in what appears to be good condition. Price per sq. inch makes this an absolute steal!

I’m going through my things and have found this bag - what is it called? It appears to be black boxcalf (?). TIA!

View attachment 5974321View attachment 5974322View attachment 5974323View attachment 5974324
This might be a licensee bag, not one made by Balenciaga itself. There are several trademark licensees from a while ago that made Balenciaga bags. They're usually made in Spain though I may have seen made in Korea as well. You won't find too much knowledge on those here.

Thank you! The pictures looked blue to me, but the description says grey, so I was trying to figure out which grey that kind of has a duochrome it could be.
Yeah, the blue was throwing me off. But in this picture, especially the inside tag, it does look gray. And as you say, the seller describes it as gray. Even the inside lining that we know is black looks blue. So it must be the photography blueing the leather.

1712075355937.png