Identify this Balenciaga

You can't accuse me of having a reliable memory, but I am quite consistent in my tastes which I also consistently can't afford :lol:

that burgundy one :drool::drool::drool:. I was happy as a clam having forgotten it....

colin cowherd football GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Deco
ohh this is pink? thought it was beige, i panicked and bought it without thinking since it was dirt cheap and from my favorite balenciaga collection plus the item description didn't really say what color. it does looks very neutral in the pictures tho.
It appears to have faded - which is maybe a good thing for you! The original color can be seen on the mirror and the tag. Curious to see how it looks when you get it.

Hello I happen to see this listing but I am not sure the color, is the color suppose to be uneven looking? The seller said it’s like close 99% without filter.

May I know what color is this?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2376.jpeg
    IMG_2376.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2377.jpeg
    IMG_2377.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 27
Hello I happen to see this listing but I am not sure the color, is the color suppose to be uneven looking? The seller said it’s like close 99% without filter.

May I know what color is this?

Thanks
I am not an authenticator, but I have seen this before - this looks like dolma to me. @fayden has one and the color is the same, also faded here and there hence looks uneven