ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just realized that. I was looking at the picture I took for the auction and I was like OOOHHHH I see it!!! LOL thx!!

2. Anyone know the name, style number and when this bag was in the stores?? How hard is it to find?

Thanks

[​IMG]

3. I think this may have been a Soho line, that all the info I have...and i am going off the handles...

P.S. Love your abbey

4. Thanks!!!!

I thought it was Soho too. I just can't seem to find the style number.

5. me too as I have the shorter version of it w/o the braid. go to the shopping section and i think that is where there are folks that can help you with your post!

6. I believe the style number is 10049 for the smaller and 10050 for the larger version of the bag. It is from the Soho line. :smile:

7. It's a Soho for sure. I'm 97% sure it came out in 06. I was in love with the satchel from that collection

8. O6 , I have a hobo from 06 that has the same style handles and buckles , very cute bag !

9. It's a Soho Vintage Leather Tote. I don't know the style number off hand.

10. [​IMG]

which bag is this? what collection? official name? thanks!!

11. I think that it is Signature stripe but It also is studded I think that it came out in 2007 I am sure somewone on here will know more than I do. I hope you get the answer you need.

12. oh ok! thanks....its at NR for $139 if anyone is interested, down from $395

13. they did studded gallery totes in 07. The studded Siggy Stripe is from Holiday 08. It's a Signature Stripe Studded Lurex Satchel.

14. ^^^

Yup, Peacocky is correct. It was holiday 08 for that satchel. I think it may have been a dept store exclusive, as I only ever saw it in Macys and Nordies, never in my boutique. It is so cute!