ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Hi,

Do you have the style number for the mini skinny? That is really cute. Thanks.

2. I love that skinny.
    But, it was too pricey for me, even with PCE.
    I've never (yet!?) stumbled upon one at the outlet.

3. Let's play a round of name that bag............. It's Kara Keough (daughter from Real Housewives of OC) and she is driving to Berkley with her mother. It's in the video (37 seconds to the END of the video fast forward) It's the bag she is digging around in while driving & I can't for the life of me find it.................PLEASE HELP!!!!!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/videos/cursing-and-death-threats

4. No idea thats a big bag!:sad:

5. no idea on the bag, kinda looks like a soho buckle, but i've never seen that style before. i am a big fan of the fact that i can disobey posted speed limit signs in the "middle of nowhere" though.

6. Hi everyone! I am getting ready to list this bag on eBay but can't remember the name or the style number of the bag. I have the receipt but all it says is BLE CNV LG TOTE BRASS/NA ????????? Can someone help me out??? TIA!:tup:

Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

Attached Files:

7. Bleecker Canvas Tote.

Style Number: 11791

8. I forgot to mention, that it's a large size and it's the the brass/natural color.

9. Thanks so much!!!!

10. It was part of the resort collection too IIRC.

11. Thx Bunnymasseuse

12. #58 Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
    And this bag came in two sizes. The inside creed will show the style number, the larger size is #11792 and the smaller size is #11791 . I'd bought the large size last summer at the outlet but it was TOO big for me, so I returned it....

13. I'm totally having a CRUSH on this blue laced bag!!! I have seen the matching wristlets at my outlet...but no bags yet! I can't be sure what the name is. I'll take a peek at the wristlet tag next time I'm there, that should give us an idea, right?!

14. ^^^

It is the Soho Leather Laced Largo Hobo. I think TXCoachGirlie found it at the outlet a few weeks ago. :yes: Good luck!