ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks GP! I didn't realize there was a new thread for IDing bags now... :sweatdrop:

Does anyone know when this bag first came out by any chance?

2. Does anyone know what the name of this bag is? I got it off of the bay.

Attached Files:

KFM21957 likes this.
  3. Sure NP TXCoachgirlie! I can't remember when it first came out, but if you want to know when your particular bag was manufactured look at the first part of the creed. The first 3 digit will tell you the month and year it was made. Ex: B07 would be Feb 2007, E08 would be May 2008, etc.

4. hi all! i am looking for a style number for the signature stitched tortilla hobo in mahogany..if anyone has one of these bags..would you mind posting the style #??? thanks!!

5. I just got this bag too and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the perfect size and the slouch is great! Enjoy!

6. ^^ Thanks. I just appled it, and the blue looks even better than before!
    It's like a stonewashed blue.

Kathi S likes this.
  7. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

[​IMG]

8. Looks like the Hamptons patchwork hobo from last summer?

9. Ahhhh, thank you!

10. thank you!

Attached Files:

11. Not sure,but i love it. Anyone else? What is style # inside op?

12. I have no idea either, but I think it's cute too. Is it a recent purchase?

13. If it has a tag on it, what does it say? It kind of looks like it's from the laced soho line...

14. Ive had it since the summer I bought it at a coach sale in the mall, it must be an older style thou, Im thinking of selling and dont know what to call it! lol
    it says on the inside M0769-11879
    ???

15. It looks like a soho laced thompson in camel...