i visited saks today...

Meifa

you came to me
Mar 12, 2006
And brought home a caviar classic jumbo. :heart:

attachment.php

I agonized over this a bit because I wasn't intending on purchasing anything in the immediate future. I haven't bought a new bag since LAST YEAR, believe it or not, but most importantly, I'm planning on moving up north in a few months and have a lot of expenses and changes heading my way...

But I figure this is a good send off, a big reward for working hard for quite awhile, and trying earnestly to do new things with my life.

I love it! I was a little unsure about it initially because it looks so similar to my GST in many ways, but I'm pretty sure I made the right choice. After all, now I have the two CLASSIC FOUNDATION pieces and I'll never feel like I missed the boat on something.

The icing on the cake was the $400 gift card (which I'm giving to my mom) and 3x points w/ my Saks card. :love:

Attachments

• cavflap.jpg
    cavflap.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 597
  • flapandgst.jpg
    flapandgst.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 487
great bags!!! i already have the caviar jumbo flap and i think i will be getting the black caviar gst too. those two bags look really different when you carry them. i think you made two great choices...hahaha...because i plan to have the same set too.... :smile:

Congrats! It's a beautiful bag!

WHat other bag you bought? I thought you have to buy two for the GC?

There was a sneaky way around this-- you just had to buy another item in handbags, and the weapon of choice were these little Juicy pouches... $45 each. They were going like hotcakes, everyone was looking for them, just so they could get their GCs. :P