i visited saks today...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And brought home a caviar classic jumbo. :heart:

[​IMG]

I agonized over this a bit because I wasn't intending on purchasing anything in the immediate future. I haven't bought a new bag since LAST YEAR, believe it or not, but most importantly, I'm planning on moving up north in a few months and have a lot of expenses and changes heading my way...

But I figure this is a good send off, a big reward for working hard for quite awhile, and trying earnestly to do new things with my life.

I love it! I was a little unsure about it initially because it looks so similar to my GST in many ways, but I'm pretty sure I made the right choice. After all, now I have the two CLASSIC FOUNDATION pieces and I'll never feel like I missed the boat on something.

The icing on the cake was the $400 gift card (which I'm giving to my mom) and 3x points w/ my Saks card. :love:

Attached Files:

2. :woohoo: classics :tup:

3. u can never go wrong with a Chanel classic flap! Congrats! Perfect choice!

4. great bags!!! i already have the caviar jumbo flap and i think i will be getting the black caviar gst too. those two bags look really different when you carry them. i think you made two great choices...hahaha...because i plan to have the same set too.... :smile:

5. Congrats! It's a beautiful bag!

WHat other bag you bought? I thought you have to buy two for the GC?

6. There was a sneaky way around this-- you just had to buy another item in handbags, and the weapon of choice were these little Juicy pouches... $45 each. They were going like hotcakes, everyone was looking for them, just so they could get their GCs. :P

7. Congrats! Love the classic flap.

8. Gorgeous bag... always a great choice! Congrats!

9. You'll be happy because the price will go up and up and up... so think of it as a DEAL! hehe

10. Thats so nice of you to give the GC to your mom. Congrats on your purchase!

11. nice bag!great choice!

12. Congrats! Enjoy the jumbo flap! =)

13. [​IMG]

Great choice, i always love the classic jumbo, my all-time favourites:tup:

Congrats:yahoo:

14. Excellent choice, congratulations!

15. great choice:tup: congrats!:yahoo: