*** I Took The Plunge!!!!!! ***

Hi Pad!
You're doing well with your decisions!

I now own 7 bags and almost had a heart attack. Most people I ask in real life (OK, the two who I don't mind telling how much my bags cost) agree that it's silly to own two of the same purse (two chloe paddingtons) or two python purses (a chloe and a prada). So I thought about selling one of the Paddy's, but one is vanilla and one is chocolate, so they look so different that I hate to. The logical one to sell would be the Prada because it was the most expensive but I love that Prada. Overall it made no sense to buy the choco paddy but hey, it was on sale!!

I also bought the Chloe boots to match the paddy during the BG sale and am now having a heart attack over the boots (with the sales they cost more than the paddy).

I can't decide what to do!!!!!!!!

Either way the sales are a killer. I need to just stop looking at them.

BTW - The antic cervo is gorgeous. I LOVE it! But I can't afford one right now after the paddy and the boots!

Hi compulsivepurse!

Thanks for writing. Yah, I know what you mean about the 2 purses -- but I think it's ok to keep both your Paddy's since one is chocolate and the other vanilla! It's not like they really look alike in my eyes. ;)

Now, if you had a black one and a chocolate one, then that might be a little closer, but you'll be fine with those two colors.

The sales are indeed a *killer*!!! I just cannot keep my eyes off the computer *EVER*. I am addicted to watching what's going on sale, what is on sale, and where can I find something that WAS on sale, and now is gone! It's just too much. It's become a full-time job... not to mention instead of making money, I'm spending it!!! :nuts:

But it is soooooooooo gratifying when you find what you're looking for and then when it arrives at the door... Aaaaaaaaaahhh.. I am just in heaven. It's so much better than being addicted to drugs or alcohol. And probably doesn't even cost as much! ha ha!

I think you should *definitely* keep the boots you bought to match the bag. I would love to see 'em. That's going to look HOT!!! Enjoy them and wear them now ... while you can. Send me a pic of the boots and I'll check 'em out. Have a great day! ;)

Haven't you gotten that @#%$^ bag yet!?!?! I'm patiently (lie!) awaiting pics! Although I know it will look GREAT on you...I just want to see it on a body instead of a web pic...!!!! Next time Fed Ex? UGH! Hurry I'm almost out of caramels!! :heart: Emmy

Hi Emmy!!

You are too cute. Guess what....???

I got the bag, and I have been preoccupied with *it* and a huge box of other purchases that came about 90 mins ago from Fed Ex.

I must say... the Antic Cervo is *quite* gorgeous. Really. It smells beautiful, feels beautiful... and curves so nicely to my body.

However... oye, and I hate to say this, but I think I am more of a Miu Miu girl! As much as I was dying for this purse... It's stunning, but I don't really think it is so much *me* as the Scamosciato old satchel. (Miu Miu)

Also, I don't even have a darn digital to show you guys any pix!!! My BF isn't here and he has his camera with him. Maybe I can get it from him this evening if he doesn't forget it in the office. Ack!! What a time to *not* have a digital. :wtf:

So Emmy... I'm sorry I can't show you pix right now, but promise I will soon as I get my hands on the camera. Thanks for writing!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, and let me just say... that I think I am more in love with the prestigious status of the bag... the $$$, the look etc. than anything. But again, it's probably not representative of me.

Soooo.... I'm still thinking about it. Just wanted to post that I *do* love the bag, once again, but I don't think it's me. Thank you to everyone who takes their time to read my posts. :rolleyes:

you should love it for that much money, pad...

there have been times that i've purchased 3-4 bags, so that i can decide between them, and ended up sending them ALL back....

sometimes i get so caught up in a "sale" or a trend that i forget to listen to my gut. if you don't LOVE it, it should go back. after all, if you aren't in love with it the moment you buy it, it's only going to go downhill from there :smile:

don't settle! hold out for the dream bag :smile:

Hi ShoppingsMyCardio...

You are *so* right. I stayed up 'till 2 am last nite perusing over my purchases... and basically stuffed all the paper back into the Antic Cervo and decided it's going back.

It looks *great* on me... for sure -- but I think it isn't me. So I bit my lip went on Raffaello and bought the darned bag I have wanted from the very start that I can't get my hands on. The Miu Miu Scamosciato Old Satchel. It's the only place I could find it... it killed me to pay a little less than $1k since I know it was on sale for $5XX. at both NM and BG... but if I can't buy it from them and I want it... well I just have to bite the bullet.

So it shipped today... and I can't wait to receive it. After looking in the mirror dozens of times, I think I will be quite pleased when I get that bag in the mail.

My Ediths are still coming too... and I may end up keeping 2 bags. I really love the Miu Miu Soft Calf Satchel, and the Coffer, so I thought the one I ordered has a bit of both of those bags in it. Will keep you posted on my progress. :yes:

Thanks for writing :rolleyes:

Hi Emmy...

I Know!!! You are SO right! I was thinking the same exact thing last nite. I HAVE TO take pix before I return this. I will grab my BFs camera and do it later today or tonite -- will try to pm you when I post it. Don't be sad! :yes:

P1220946.jpg