*** I Took The Plunge!!!!!! ***

omg...i just choked a little.

that is one fabulous bag, pad. drop-dead fabulous. and the leather looks, well, i think it'd give my DH a run for the money as to who got to sleep in the bed with me at night!

BUT....if you can't find it in your heart to adore this little beauty, then she needs to go live with someone who will.

you know, like me!! :smile:

SMC, You're so cute. I know what you mean about the real estate in the bed though... check it out...

P1221000R.jpg

Now that's *sweeeeeeeeeeeet* dreams... All Nite Long... Aaaaahhhhhhhh...

ok, gotta run to the vet... will write more later today w/more pix!! :nuts:

padparasha, that is a GORGEOUS BAG!!! congrats and welcome too!!!

if it makes you feel better, i have some bags that are still new in my closet... but i just love them to death!! but you should use the bag if you can =) esp since you bought it at saks, you can go back to them if anything happens.

I think the first time you take the plunge, there are doubts and guilt but it gets easier after that :yes:

it's good to treat yourself to something nice. it's just a matter of what makes you happier, saving the money or seeing a gorgeous bag on your table/in your arms.

Congrats and i'm sure you'll look Oh-So- FAbulous with the bag on your arm!!!

:heart: I literally held my breath..What a gorgeous bag...I've been looking for a double strap/convertable bag...I like so many I can't make up my mind...Please take more w/ you carrying it..I could really see the bag that well in that pic..I just can't imagine sending that baby back...Man..That truly is to die for...I'm crossing my fingers you'll change your mind..It really does look great on you!! You lucky lucky girl..***sigh**** :heart: Emmy

(Hi, everyone... this is my first post!)

I have the Antic Cervo Satchel, too. I've read a couple other threads here where people are comparing the color or the treatment of the darker gradation at the edges, and I do think that the one I have looks lighter than padparasha's. I'll take photos tomorrow if anyone wants to see.

This was my first > $2k bag. I know that *gulp* feeling now! But this bag looks so classic that I knew I wouldn't be scared to carry it. I was traveling in Texas this week and this was the main bag I had with me, so I had it out in all that rain and snow (being as careful as possible!) and it came through just fine. It's a timeless bag and the leather, while super soft, isn't fragile. Between the pebbly texture and the gradation of color, it would take some serious damage to really look bad.

The worst thing about crossing the line to the +$2k bags is that you've crossed the line to the +$2k bags. I just bought my second, a black VBH Cruiser (another classic, though, no question!).

Thanks to all of you here. It's been my pleasure to lurk for the last couple weeks. I feel like I'm in good company here.

Hi Guys... *thanks* I do love the bag... so I am silently *considering* it... although I did just order my 1st dream bag which is due to arrive on Monday - the Miu Miu Scamosciato Old Satchel... I know they don't compare... believe me, I can see that... but sometimes one is more suitable to a person's lifestyle than another. As gorgeous as the Antic Cervo is... I'm not sure if it's me!! Here's my responses to each of you... thank you for writing...

piperlu... grazie!

Desert Diva... *Hi*!!! please post pix of your bag and you wearing it... go ahead girl, post 'em here!!! I'd love to see it... and you! :nuts: Can't believe you ventured out in the snow and rain with this baby! You've got guts, girl!!!!

EMMY... hey - you know you started all this! Now I have the camera and I can't stop taking pictures!! haha... so let me know tonite or tomorrow a.m. what you want to see and I'll take more.. hope you like 'em! OH, and it is terribly hard to take a pic of yourself with the bag... jeez! all the pics keep coming out blurry! So I am trying to get you a good one.

Sarsi... thank you... and I *just* may! we'll see...

bubbleliciousis...*hi*!... yes, I know what you mean about new bags in the closet that you love... but how new are they? I seem to fall in and out of love *so* easily! Thank goodness for 30-day+ return policies! :P All 3 of these bags are beauties... it almost seems wrong to return any.

theglamorous... thanks!