I think I just bought a mini muscade paddy from Diabro...

OMG OMG it arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll post a new thread soon with tons of pics and info just as soon as it has been authenticated in the 'authenticate this' thread, here's a little pic in the meantime:

6.jpg

Pam - have u heard from Diabro yet?????

Love the cowering you, He's away at the moment, which is even more tempting to buy one. I think i need to ban myself from this site. Its evil!!! :devil:

Funny, when I started coming to this site I was a moderate handbag lover/collector who didn't know what Chloe was :confused1:nor had I ever shopped at NM. I was lured in by very savvy, knowledgeable and blissfully-happy enablers :graucho:who described their gorgeous arm candy in excruciating detail and pics galore. Two months and FIVE Chloe bags later, I have become one. :supacool: GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! Or if you should opt to stay... enjoy the ride! :yahoo:

Funny, when I started coming to this site I was a moderate handbag lover/collector who didn't know what Chloe was :confused1:nor had I ever shopped at NM. I was lured in by very savvy, knowledgeable and blissfully-happy enablers :graucho:who described their gorgeous arm candy in excruciating detail and pics galore. Two months and FIVE Chloe bags later, I have become one. :supacool: GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! Or if you should opt to stay... enjoy the ride! :yahoo:

LOL this site does something to you...I was the same, innocent, naive....and my bank account actually used to have money in it. Then I found tPF:P. But I wouldn't change a thing, bags are way too much fun!!!

Oh my god!!!! She's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MINE!!!!! Diabro did call me at 10:20pm last night. She said, it has left Diabro Yesterday and that when they write delievered, it just means it left Japan. She said I'll probably get her next week. I am so glad I chose muscade!!! Should of went with my heart the first time instead of choosing Cannelle. Enjoy her! Now I'm going to look at your other pics so I can drool:drool:

OMG OMG it arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll post a new thread soon with tons of pics and info just as soon as it has been authenticated in the 'authenticate this' thread, here's a little pic in the meantime:

6.jpg

Pam - have u heard from Diabro yet?????

That's EXACTLY how it started for me!!!! I don't know what it is about this site, but I LOVE it! The people are great too! Met alot of friends that share similiar interests!!