I think I just bought a mini muscade paddy from Diabro...

Can you tell me how you got the picture in the body of the email? I always have trouble with that. I am only able to get the picture in as a link. It happens to be in the body of the thread now because I quoted you. Your killing me though. The baby is so scrumptous!!! Diabro if you are reading this- send our bags quickly:graucho:.

No problemo!

First of all you have to have an online photo account thingy (I use photobucket.com - its completely free) and then you upload all your photos to photobucket, and once they're all uploaded you copy (ctrl+C) the little line of text underneath the photo that begins with "img."

That's the image code, and then when you're typing up a new message here on tPF, you just paste that image code into the message you're writing and post it and voila! A photo should appear in the body of your posted message.

Hope that helps!:smile:

Congrats, so you finally found your muscade!!!:tup:
I have never seen the Baby irl, would love to see modelling pics.

Soleil: I can relate am on a purseban until automne...hard,hard

Congrats, so you finally found your muscade!!!:tup:
I have never seen the Baby irl, would love to see modelling pics.

Soleil: I can relate am on a purseban until automne...hard,hard

Don't worry, there will be modelling-pics-a-plenty when it arrives!!!:yes:

As for the purseban, if it makes you feel better I'm on one now too until Christmas...at least lol.:crybaby:

Thanks!!!! That was really helpful!!!!!

No problemo!

First of all you have to have an online photo account thingy (I use photobucket.com - its completely free) and then you upload all your photos to photobucket, and once they're all uploaded you copy (ctrl+C) the little line of text underneath the photo that begins with "img."

That's the image code, and then when you're typing up a new message here on tPF, you just paste that image code into the message you're writing and post it and voila! A photo should appear in the body of your posted message.

Hope that helps!:smile:

Definitely....
Here's a Diabro pic to keep us happy:

muscademini.jpg

WHY OH WHY didya have to post a pic??? :wtf: NOW I WANT ONE!!! It's absolutely gorgeous and I'd love to add this size AND color to my Chloe family! :yes:

What a lucky gal you are, lv! Please fill us in on all the yummy details once she does arrive!!! :okay:

AWESOME!! I have a chloe in that color and it is very pretty..

CONGRATS on your finger slip...hehe

LOL!!!!! Thanks! Yeah I think it's going to be a very rewarding finger slip:tup:.

I'll post another thread when she arrives with a gazillion pics........and for everyone that's contemplating getting one, I'll definitely tell you all about it and how functional is is or isn't and all that jazz when it arrives ;).

lv_obsessed- Did you get your baby yet????? My shows as being delivered, only it wasn't delivered here:sweatdrop:. Did you ever have that happen, when you log on to diabro under your account. I contacted them, but we are in such different time zones that I'm sweating bullets.:sweatdrop:.

lv_obsessed- Did you get your baby yet????? My shows as being delivered, only it wasn't delivered here:sweatdrop:. Did you ever have that happen, when you log on to diabro under your account. I contacted them, but we are in such different time zones that I'm sweating bullets.:sweatdrop:.

No, I'm still waiting on mine too!!! :crybaby:

If it says "delivered" in your diabro account then just ignore it, mine says that too & I think they only mean that it's been delivered to the post office for shipping.

The best way to track it is just use the tracking number they gave you and go to here:

http://www.ems-post.jp/ there's a little box in the top left hand corner where you put in your tracking number (you should have got a tracking number via an email from Diabro, it starts with two letters then has 9 numbers then finishes with another two letters).

Once it says it's reached the United States you should be able to track it on usps.com (are you is the US?).

Hope that helps!!! And the wait it killing both of us it seems lol!!!:P

THANK GOODNESS!!!! What a load off my mind. I thought maybe she was delivered and one of my neighbors decided to keep her all to themselves.

Wierd though, I didn't get a response about the purchase or even a tracking number yet. I sure hope everything is going ok. Last time I ordered a paddy, she was here in no time. I was shocked how quick and I got a lot of responses, even phone calls. Fingers crossed she makes it here with no problem. I'll have to email them again asking for the tracking number. Thanks for all your help! I feel like a pest on your thread:sad:.

No, I'm still waiting on mine too!!! :crybaby:

If it says "delivered" in your diabro account then just ignore it, mine says that too & I think they only mean that it's been delivered to the post office for shipping.

The best way to track it is just use the tracking number they gave you and go to here:

http://www.ems-post.jp/ there's a little box in the top left hand corner where you put in your tracking number (you should have got a tracking number via an email from Diabro, it starts with two letters then has 9 numbers then finishes with another two letters).

Once it says it's reached the United States you should be able to track it on usps.com (are you is the US?).

Hope that helps!!! And the wait it killing both of us it seems lol!!!:P