I Succumbed to the Sale Temptation...

I love it! It's just beautiful! I have recently become a member of the MMS fan club myself due to a fabulous deal on a cappucino MMS midi. I absolutely LOVE that bag and have not stopped using it sinceI received it! Congrats on your lovely purchase!

I agree with Tejas. The cappucino is so pretty. Congrats on a great score!

Hannah--

you scored a cappucino mms midi? What a lucky woman! I bet it is gorgeous! Congrats!

I did! I feel so fortunate as it was a fabulous deal... and those who have posted about the cappucino leather feeling like silk - they are right! This has to be literally THE softest leather I have ever felt!

Don't you also love the functionality of the MMS? I have found that if I can carry a bag comfortably on my shoulder (without it being in my armpit) that it can be awkward then to carry by hand or on the arm. The MMS fits in every position! And I LOVE outside pockets - thank goodness the MMS has one - it makes it the perfect bag for me!

Hannah..

Yes, I love the MMS style because it can really be used in any situation. It's like the perfect satchel but with one that can be shoulder carry. For people who are going from work to personal situations or need to travel with a 'do it all' handbag, I think the MMS midi is perfect.

The outside pocket is a must have--I'd never find my keys otherwise!