I Succumbed to the Sale Temptation...

Thanks, Aud...I do beat a dead horse sometimes, don't I? It's like..."Make a decision already!" Also, explain the quote in your signature..it's funny but I have a feeling there is more to it?

Bagshopr...I highly recommend the MMS midi style. It's just such a great, all around style. I bet the taupe is gorgeous, too.

CB and Jenova...guess it's time to get myself back to the mindful thread, eh? :graucho:

TejasMama, I never consider your ponderings beating a dead horse...rather more like the internal dialogue that goes through *my* head when making a very reasonable decision! :yes: So I love your inner musings and "debate"...makes me feel

And no, there is nothing more to my siggy quote other than what it says. That some fashion guru has to tell someone not to drink excessively while on 4-inch stilettos...well, it's mind-boggling to me :P!

Tejas - You took the plunge and FINALLY treated yourself to something special......Good for you!! It's a beautiful bag. I love the leather and the style combined - very classy yet contemporary. Enjoy it Tejas - its much deserved!!!:hugs:

Tejas - You took the plunge and FINALLY treated yourself to something special......Good for you!! It's a beautiful bag. I love the leather and the style combined - very classy yet contemporary. Enjoy it Tejas - its much deserved!!!:hugs:

Thanks, Bali..that is so nice to say!

I really do love this color. I'm hoping that more styles in choco crash will be out this year because it's really special. :smile:

^^ Me, too, TM, cause I LOVE it too!! Well, I know it's a somewhat limited leather but I also know that a store on London (I think) is ordering WTMs and TMAs in choco crash. Interesting...

Hey Sandy, miss you!! I don't know which store it was, just that a store was buying those combos (choc crash TMA and choc crash WTM,) and I considered joining in as if with a group bespoke, but ultimately decided against it.

I love it! It's just beautiful! I have recently become a member of the MMS fan club myself due to a fabulous deal on a cappucino MMS midi. I absolutely LOVE that bag and have not stopped using it sinceI received it! Congrats on your lovely purchase!