I Succumbed to the Sale Temptation...

A friend bought a MMS in taupe at the sale and I was so excited when I saw it- it's a beautiful design. I love crash bagss, and your description makes me want a brown one!

Congrats, TejasMama! It looks beautiful and so well deserved...you have always been one of the more "disciplined" gals here :P LOL! I know how special these treats are to us!

Thanks, Aud...I do beat a dead horse sometimes, don't I? It's like..."Make a decision already!" Also, explain the quote in your signature..it's funny but I have a feeling there is more to it?

Bagshopr...I highly recommend the MMS midi style. It's just such a great, all around style. I bet the taupe is gorgeous, too.

CB and Jenova...guess it's time to get myself back to the mindful thread, eh? :graucho:

This is quite funny. I resisted buying a bag during the sale but finally succumbed myself and bought the same bag on the last day of the sale. :P

Congrats and I can't wait to get mine.

You made a very mindful purchase and absolutely deserve it! I'm glad you got yourself such a beautiful bag. I pondered over the same bag during the sale because the chocolate crash and gold HW rock! Congratulations! :smile:

It's gorgeous! I would love to own something in chocolate crash & I've always been curious about the style. Does it stay on your shoulder well? Do you think it's too fat?

Tastangan--I love that you ordered the same bag! I can't wait until you get it. Pictures really don't do it justice; the leather is so gorgeous and beautiful. The metallic is subtle but definitely there. I've never seen anything like it.

Asbb--I find this style to be very comfortable. It isn't bulky at all. In fact, it can be quite slim if it isn't crammed full of stuff (the way mine sometimes is!). It likes quite flat under the arm with room to spare, making it comfortable on the shoulder. I like that it can carry a little or a lot--I like having that option. This is a style that you can get A LOT of use from because it is so versatile. I hope that helps!