I saw the black empreinte!

Stores are starting to get them in and it is almost identical to infini. The only telling difference is the thread. Inside is a grey color. It is gorgeous though :smile: here's a shot next to my infini Artsy. Sorry I don't know how to fix my pic...
Wow, beautiful in noir. I had a tough choice deciding between noir and the last fini available when I placed my phone order for my speedyB. Thanks for sharing the photo. I decided to g for the infini .:smile:

I called my store at Bloomingdales South Coast and they said that they have got all the bags in that will be coming in the black empriente. Now I just have to decide!!!!:graucho:

Great! I shopped there too until they got some of the mean SAs from the main store in the mall transferred over after the expansion of the store...last few times I went the service was awful because so many people shop there now for the loyalist points. I now shop at main boutique or saks. I would recommend you reserve once you decide rather than trust they really have enough bags.

Great! I shopped there too until they got some of the mean SAs from the main store in the mall transferred over after the expansion of the store...last few times I went the service was awful because so many people shop there now for the loyalist points. I now shop at main boutique or saks. I would recommend you reserve once you decide rather than trust they really have enough bags.

How funny. It's been the exact opposite experience for me. Whenever I go in the main store it's always busy and the SA's act bothered if you ask for help. I stopped going to the main one and have always had great service. There's a new girl (at least I think she's new) named Olivia and she's really sweet and helpful.