I saw the black empreinte!

Yes it is the MM. The one I saw today was made in USA! Be careful! I'm wondering if this design Montaigne is marketed mostly in USA because many of the mono versions I saw at the store was also made in USA. My SA discouraged me from buying the Montaigne in black. She said go with Lumi or artsy. That is a bad sign

Yes it is the MM. The one I saw today was made in USA! Be careful! I'm wondering if this design Montaigne is marketed mostly in USA because many of the mono versions I saw at the store was also made in USA. My SA discouraged me from buying the Montaigne in black. She said go with Lumi or artsy. That is a bad sign

Really? That's odd- did she give any kind of reasoning or a hint as to why she discourages getting the Montaigne? Just curious. I asked her to told onto the infini speedy 30 jic I change my mind about the Montaigne. Ah, what a dilemma! Thanks for the tip.

I just noticed your new siggy!:P....LVoe the update part!

LOL! Who was I kidding?? I have always wanted a black leather Speedy. I never cared for the Cube, so this is it!! I can't wait to get it! Nicole has reserved one for me. I do wish I would have known about the black before I used my Infini,, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

LOL! Who was I kidding?? I have always wanted a black leather Speedy. I never cared for the Cube, so this is it!! I can't wait to get it! Nicole has reserved one for me. I do wish I would have known about the black before I used my Infini,, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I give you credit for not getting anything for two months! .I don't think there is anything wrong with having Infini and black speedys....