I no longer wish to be associated with My Poupette!

I had a reply first thing this morning:

Roz. I am also sorry that we have been plagued by problems that have affected our reputation. I am very sorry to see you leave, and of course I wish you much continued success.

Please go to your PayPal account and cancel your subscription so that it does not auto renew.

Regards,
Angie

I have replied as below, I do believe in giving a fair chance for explanation & possible change:

Thanks for your prompt reply Angie, I did not mean to be nasty but I was just so mad that people are now associating MPRS sellers with fakes that I felt I was in danger of being classed along with them.

I have checked & I am paid up until 5th September so I will review the situation before that date. I hope things can improve by then.

Can you explain to me why this has gone so badly wrong, in other words why you are allowing people to remain members who have sold fakes?
I do not have details to hand but I know you have had reports on this.

Regards

Roz

I think you made the right decision. Three years ago My Poupette really meant something. Now that the business has become too big, unweildy, and full of fraudsters, I don't pay attention to it, because I still have to know enough to autenticate my own bag anyway.

Wow, I'm shocked. That's crazy...just "I'm sorry we've been plagued by problems that have affected our reputation?"
Just wow...I'd think she'd at least say something about recognizing the problem and working on a solution. :blink:

Wowwwww that response from Angie seemed like she was used to emails like that...

Aw, well Rozzie-poo Im glad youve decided to stand up for yourself, the complaining/burnt members and the integrity of authentic bags! We all stand behind you, well at least I do... youre the change that is required when things start to fall to shambles... :heart:

"The ads that you're talking about are not placed by MyPoupette. They are ads that are paid for by outside sources through Google. The ads are placed by a bidding system to get on the site. MyPoupette gets revenue from these ads. Unfortunately, they cannot control what ads are served on the pages. "

Well said. However, MP can certainly control what ads are run. They just have to choose not to earn revenue from Google. It seems that MP has decided that the bottom line, i.e., her profits, are more important than her integrity and reputation.

I wholeheartedly agree with your decision to make a stand against MP Roz and find her reply is unacceptable - if she is like this with customers who pay her regular annual subscriptions you can understand why the individual who have purchased a fake and paid for the privilege of having it authenicated feel!!! Total frustration to say the least, you don't bite the hand that feeds you!!

Another point is your reputation and feedback are impeccable and that is of your making - nothing whatsoever to do with MP (although it may have helped in the early days) It now makes me wonder why Carol left MP in the first place - perhaps if several other people who are MPRS sent letters too they may look into what is happening to their own business.