I never thought I'd be a Noe girl but..

Aug 1, 2011
I just saw the Neonoe Noir on Instagram and oh my gosh.

Guys. I don't think I've ever lusted over a bag this much before. I can't.

#newobsession

Reactions: cherrifoam

LVADIKManNiUi

Apr 9, 2015
I just saw the Neonoe Noir on Instagram and oh my gosh.

Guys. I don't think I've ever lusted over a bag this much before. I can't.

#newobsession
LOL!! That almost how I'm feeling right now about the PM in empreinte :love: but I want it in colour galet :sad:
I haven't seen it in real life yet so I may change my mind after I try it on.

SOON :love:

My Montaigne MM obsession had been replaced

Reactions: RemainsOfTheDay
Aug 1, 2011
LOL!! That almost how I'm feeling right now about the PM in empreinte :love: but I want it in colour galet :sad:
I haven't seen it in real life yet so I may change my mind after I try it on.

SOON :love:
LOL "SOON" I love that. I think I'll go try it on some time soon as well. The empreinte one is GORGEOUS [emoji7]

Aug 1, 2011
Yap and the price point is not too bad as well. I want an empreinte leather bag but I couldn't justify the Montaigne as much as I love it because I dress casually most time.
Same! I dress casual most of the time and the neonoe seems to fit my style & lifestyle. Would have to go in and see if it fits me well.

shellan310

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
I felt the same way when I saw pictures of the Noe on the spring summer thread. I never paid much attention to the classic Noe but this one is just so pretty. I got the Coquelicot color and just [emoji173]️ it.

Jan 5, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Hi everyone! My UPS person delivered me these 2 goodies. I'm trying to decide which one to keep, but I'm leaning towards the black because I think it will be more versatile. But I have to say I love this bag! It's simple clean lines, perfect for casual wear (which Is how I generally am) or it can even look good with dressier outfits. One of my favorite things about it is that it's so light! I hate heavy bags, once you add your stuff to heavy bags, your leaning to your left or right already, lol.

Reactions: RemainsOfTheDay

LVADIKManNiUi

Apr 9, 2015
Hi everyone! My UPS person delivered me these 2 goodies. I'm trying to decide which one to keep, but I'm leaning towards the black because I think it will be more versatile. But I have to say I love this bag! It's simple clean lines, perfect for casual (which I generally am) or it can even look good with dressier outfits. One of my favorite things about it is that it's so light! I hate heavy bags, once you add your stuff to heavy bags, your leaning to your left or right already, lol.
Gorgeous bags :smile:
The red is beatiful but your right, black would be more versatile.