I never thought I'd be a Noe girl but..

Hi everyone! My UPS person delivered me these 2 goodies. I'm trying to decide which one to keep, but I'm leaning towards the black because I think it will be more versatile. But I have to say I love this bag! It's simple clean lines, perfect for casual wear (which Is how I generally am) or it can even look good with dressier outfits. One of my favorite things about it is that it's so light! I hate heavy bags, once you add your stuff to heavy bags, your leaning to your left or right already, lol.

I love that it's super light too! I picked red because of the color of the clothes that I wear. I actually do not like the color red in clothing but tend to wear a lot of black and gray. Plus, I have a monogram noir bag already and a lot black bags. Both are really pretty, you can't go wrong on whatever you choose.

Hi everyone! My UPS person delivered me these 2 goodies. I'm trying to decide which one to keep, but I'm leaning towards the black because I think it will be more versatile. But I have to say I love this bag! It's simple clean lines, perfect for casual wear (which Is how I generally am) or it can even look good with dressier outfits. One of my favorite things about it is that it's so light! I hate heavy bags, once you add your stuff to heavy bags, your leaning to your left or right already, lol.
I know what you mean.. I love my jumbo, but, let's be honest. The bag is pretty heavy for a handbag on its own and with everything, it can get a bit cumbersome. I love it, but I'm ready for a lighter bag haha. I saw a video about the neonoe and she said the bag is so light! Great plus.

Reactions: Addicted to bags

So beautiful! I love the black! Is the strap able to be worn crossbody? I wish I checked out this beautiful piece in person today.

So beautiful! I love the black! Is the strap able to be worn crossbody? I wish I checked out this beautiful piece in person today.

You can wear this cross body or on the shoulder. But, if your under 5'4 (I'm 5'2) the cross body option maybe too long on you. That's why I'm hitting the LV store this weekend and taking a look at some of the wide bandolier straps as an option.

There's a really good YouTube review by Lala LV that shows the way the strap looks and then with the bandolier strap. It will get you drooling, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: RemainsOfTheDay