I never thought I'd be a Noe girl but..

I just saw the Neonoe Noir on Instagram and oh my gosh.

Guys. I don't think I've ever lusted over a bag this much before. I can't.

#newobsession

LOL!! That almost how I'm feeling right now about the PM in empreinte :love: but I want it in colour galet :sad:
I haven't seen it in real life yet so I may change my mind after I try it on.

SOON :love:

My Montaigne MM obsession had been replaced

Reactions: RemainsOfTheDay
Hi everyone! My UPS person delivered me these 2 goodies. I'm trying to decide which one to keep, but I'm leaning towards the black because I think it will be more versatile. But I have to say I love this bag! It's simple clean lines, perfect for casual wear (which Is how I generally am) or it can even look good with dressier outfits. One of my favorite things about it is that it's so light! I hate heavy bags, once you add your stuff to heavy bags, your leaning to your left or right already, lol.

Reactions: RemainsOfTheDay
Hi everyone! My UPS person delivered me these 2 goodies. I'm trying to decide which one to keep, but I'm leaning towards the black because I think it will be more versatile. But I have to say I love this bag! It's simple clean lines, perfect for casual (which I generally am) or it can even look good with dressier outfits. One of my favorite things about it is that it's so light! I hate heavy bags, once you add your stuff to heavy bags, your leaning to your left or right already, lol.

Gorgeous bags :smile:
The red is beatiful but your right, black would be more versatile.