I may have found my setting! Maybe{?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I found something online that is the 1st time I actually oohed and aahed and kept going back to it.
So I sent pics to my favorite jeweler who was supposed to work up a quote to make it for me today. Instead, one of her vendors brought one that's almost identical to it, they can custom build it leaving the prongs open and then her onsite jeweler can set my stone and give the prongs double claws that I want.
I like the delicate micropave and thin band, but also like that it's not an overly intricate design that I could grow tired of. It seems to be a happy medium for us as well as it has enough bling to make my gaudy-jewelry-luvin-husband happy too!
You can't see the prongs well, but they are pave'd as well. The middle pic shows the proportion of the band's thickness - it's thin like I like.

Here's some pics I snatched w/ my iPhone:

Attachments

• photo-6.JPG
    photo-6.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 672
  • photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 798
  • photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,049
  • photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 608
  • photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 683
Swanky, what a stunning setting! i'm wondering if this pave band is thicker than the band on your e-ring now? i'm seeing it like it is. wondering whether you could go just a tad thinner in the pave band. Your rock is gonna look stunning in this setting, oy!

Swanky,this is exactly the same setting I'm looking at,but for a radiant,round or cushion moissanite (I'm still undecided,lol,and anyway I have a lot of time :biggrin:).It's beautiful,and I love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.