I managed to get out of the basement, muahahahaaaa...

....he said the only way that he would get it for me was if he got to do to me, what Hermes did to that Ostrich!....

HAHAHAAHA...I dont understand why mens hatting ostrich:confused1: I asked my DH many times about cognac ostrich30cm birkin,everytime i got the same anwser*NO*...and ask me why i love the nasty ostrich skin:crybaby: he said he likes lizard,croc,but not oistrich,so he will never change his mind and buy it for me:Push: :Push: and yesterday i told him about the Lilach made a comment on beige-rose ostrich birkin(nacked chicken),he was so agree and :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

GF, Dior24, I saw a croc Miel kelly the day I got Braise, I really love it too, I think it is the smartest direction. I just love pink tones SO much. They tend to brighten up my day, so miel is a little conservative for me but will probably be my choice, it is light enough in color for the look I would want. Thanks for your opinions!
Vermillion, My DH HATES ostrich TOOO!!!:roflmfao:

Btw, I looked at the leather/exotic book today, orange croc was so much more gorgeous than I EVER would have thought. I look terrible in orange, but, beside the Braise, that is the color that had the most wow affect!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

STAR!!!! My vote would be for Miel as well! GORGEOUS!!! DROP-DEAD Gorgeous!!!! SERIOUSLY gorgeous! You would not go wrong with Miel Croc......that's my vote!!!!

GF, Dior24, I saw a croc Miel kelly the day I got Braise, I really love it too, I think it is the smartest direction. I just love pink tones SO much. They tend to brighten up my day, so miel is a little conservative for me but will probably be my choice, it is light enough in color for the look I would want. Thanks for your opinions!
Vermillion, My DH HATES ostrich TOOO!!!:roflmfao:
OH!:P miel croc!

Star has your dh seen a pretty color in ostrich like bleu roi or the pinks? Just wondering because the natural colors may look a little too skin-like or something (shopmom has mentioned things before along this line of what SHE thinks of ostrich lol!) -- anyway...just a thought! I love ostrich...

That bag is so beautiful and you wear it so well. You look so lovely in the pictures with the blue sweater (well in all of them actually but that sweater is really beautiful). Congratulations. I hope you are feeling better.