I managed to get out of the basement, muahahahaaaa...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I feel better.....:devil:
    I have been munching alot:popcorn:

So I took some pics!
    I love her:devil: lol

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  2. yeeee haaaaw!!!!!!!!!

going back for another look........

3. Few more with strap, current favorite comfy sweater and 25cm Kelly ,25cm Birkin - the Birkin is a tiny bit bigger than the kelly.

6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
  4. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can it/you be anymore beautiful???????????????? does DH know yet?? hehe i'm going to have to put one of these pics as my screesaver!!! geez....MAJOR DROOL!!!!

5. OMG! THANK-YOU!!! I HAVE NOT TOLD HIM! He is OUT of town!!! He will be back in the A.M:wtf: ...I will have to post less, KWIM!!!:P

6. love it, love it love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star, you and I have the same jeans!!!!! (wish we had the same BAGS!!)

7. This is the pic that we've all been waiting for :yahoo:

Still GORGEOUSSS!!!!

8. Said like Elvis - "thank-ya very much!:graucho: "

9. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful pics!! So beautiful, and I'm so happy to see a 25cm Kelly worn with the strap--I've been wondering how that would look.

10. OH, HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!! :love: thank you so much for those pictures!!! :P you and the bag are trully "STELLAR"!:flowers:

11. Superb!!! :yes: The Kelly is so beautiful!!! I am so glad you are feeling better!:smile:

12. I am so happy that you bought this bag!!!!:girlsigh: :tender: I love looking at it!

13. It was made for you!! Nice to see you back -- I hope you are feeling better.

14. Very stunning gorgeous color!!

15. I believe this may be the first 25cm kelly I've ever seen! Gorgeous!!!