I managed to get out of the basement, muahahahaaaa...

Your comments are SO NICE GUYS! THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!!!!:yahoo: :love:

I think these pics can show the difference in sizes against my frame(5'3"). THe first is 25cm braise:shame: , then 28cm gold Kelly, 35cm Birkin, 25cm Birkin -

I love all sizes! Thanks for sharing ladies!!!:smile:

Attachments

• 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 142
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 152
They all look great! Its good you vary the sizes and a size makes a bag! The smaller lizard and croc are dressier because of their size and exotic skin! The 35 birkin is more casual and the kelly can be done both ways! Cant get enough of the pics!!

Thanks Minnie:love:
I am loving them so. I can't decide on SO at all...I think I need Etoupe with white stitching, Miele croc, Fuschia croc, Rouge H chevre 30cm Birkin(Orchids???do you have this dream?) Cyclamen Ostrich30cm Birkin, Cognac Ostrich Birkin, I can't decide...??????????>? Happy to wait a year or two!:sweatdrop: he,he.

Oh Lordy, Star!!!! Each picture is better than the last!!!!! Fantastic and thank you for posting all of them.....keep 'em coming!!!! Major drool action happening over here!!!!!!!!!!!

Your comments are SO NICE GUYS! THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!!!!:yahoo: :love:

I think these pics can show the difference in sizes against my frame(5'3"). THe first is 25cm braise:shame: , then 28cm gold Kelly, 35cm Birkin, 25cm Birkin -

I love all sizes! Thanks for sharing ladies!!!:smile:

I love the black lizard birkin and I want it soooooo much!! It's the perfect black bag. The red croc is TDF! Congrats on all your Hermes!