I managed to get out of the basement, muahahahaaaa...

So great to hear from all of you:love: THanks for enjoying it with me!:yahoo:
I am definately happy with the color, skin, size, everything!!!:yahoo: I am done.

For now :shocked:

OMFG!!!! *GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS* You & the kelly!!!! glad that she is seeing some daylight!! I was wondering if she would ever get a tan at all!!! You will have to sneak her out again so we can drool over ur cute outfits and ur baby kelly!!!! So what r u getting for christmas???:graucho:

Star that Kelly looks fabulous on you. It was great before, but with you carrying it, it really comes across as a magnificent bag. It was definitely worth all the effort you took to get it.

Congratulations again, and glad to hear you're feeling better. Hope the Kelly gets an official outing soon.

Oh you and that bag look terrific . This is the perfect season to take that baby out on the town so it's a must to introduce your DH to this bag so you don't have to hide in the basement anymore. You two need to show off.

Gorgeous! You have fabulous taste! You are fabulous! :winkiss:

BTW, not to stray from the topic of the fabulous kelly, but I can't help but notice that gianormous boulder on your ring finger. You lucky girl you! :girlsigh: :tender: