I managed to get out of the basement, muahahahaaaa...

^^^Yippee STAR!! Hope you are feeling better....THe BAG is BEAUTIFUL and much better on you than in the box!! GIVE HER SOME LOVE TODAY...as much as you can so that she won't get so lonely in the basement.:heart:

SHE IS JUST SIMPLY **GORGEOUS**:drool: :love:

STAR!!!:nuts: OMG!!!:wtf: The bag is SO HOT!!! You wear it really well (but then again, there isn't a bag you don't!)! It fits you perfectly! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! It looks fantastic next to the lizard!!! That's some H collection you've got going, dear!:graucho: I think you've made the right choice! I wouldn't have been able to pass her up either!:sweatdrop: Wear her in the best of health!:yes:

Star, your gorgeous Kelly looks absolutely fabulous on you! I love it with the strap too! It's a great size for you. Thanks for the pics. I have to say this Kelly is the crown jewel in your very impressive collection. Enjoy her!

Star - I think I died and went to heaven when I saw the bag and you carrying her! The color is amazing, the size is perfect. I couldn't imagine a better combo (or inspiring photo, if I may add!). CONGRATULATIONS!:heart:

So glad to finally see photos of you carrying the bag. It looks great on you! It suits you well! I love your black lizard birkin as well!!!!

So glad you made it out of the basement!!!

OMG First of all, I am so glad you are feeling better. Your Kelly is TDF. What an amazing color. That may just be the most gorgeous bag I have ever seen and you carry it so well. Love the jeans and sweater too!! Congrats!!!!

Star! Its another beauty!! I had to stop in and see what you have been buying lately....Im never disappointed. I hope you are feeling better. Now, go out for a lovely, fattening meal, (EAT) and wear that gorgeous bag! Whats next on your list? (have you carried your silver Fendi at all??)