~~~ "I Love You" presents from hubby ~~~ pics!

Congrats.. how super sweet is he ! :love:

And I think the turquoise actually looks really nice with the GGH, I'd keep it, especially since DH picked it out ;)

Your husband is so sweet! How lucky you are.
In my case my hubby is not aware of my designer bags purchases recently, he hates it. We are apart right now but will soon follow him in US. Dont know how will i explain, i cant let go of my bags... He asked me to choose one time between the bags and him. How sad...
Im sorry for my sad story, but i guess it will make you appreciate more your gift and your hubby of course... Cheers!

What a sweet DH, I think it's ok to tell him your honest feeling about the GH, if changing to the silver one really make you happier, then I don't see why a man love you so much would mind doing so.

Oh I think you should keep the Turq with the GGH! The Sky Blue is great with the GSH and you can get that for yourself. The Turq will always be very special to you since he gave it to you for a love gift!! Awww that was so sweet!

CONGRATS!!! Gorgeous gifts & your hubby is so sweet!!! This is a GORGEOUS picture!

attachment.php

I'm more envious of your DH than your new bag! LOL!
They're wonderful!
Since he was so sweet, I think that the gold hardward is worth keeping.
I'm so happy for you, congrats!