I love/hate this commercial!

I never knew this thread existed. So this commercial is about 6 months old. But it is an insurance company, I Think? And the guy is like I'm never getting married. And then he gets married. Then he says I'm never having a kid. Then he has a kid. Then I'm never buying a house. Buys a house. Then I'm never having a second kid. She's pregnant.
Then finally ...... They are all hugging. Parents and kids in the house and he says, "I'm never letting go".
And you're supposed to say "ahhhhhh".
But all I can think is, Well the divorce is next. This guy has a real crappy record of making decisions in his life and not sticking to them.
I dunno. The commercial just always irritated me. :roflmfao:

You mean the "She sounds hideous, Jake from State Farm"? If so, me too.

Yep. Like what is wrong with that family? He's up calling the insurance company reps at 3am? Is he neurotic?! Can he not sleep? He is up at 3am worrying about flood coverage or something? Then she is coming down stairs in the middle of the night accusing him of cheating ?! Or calling phone sex lines? Is this supposed to be the average American family!? :roflmfao:

I never knew this thread existed. So this commercial is about 6 months old. But it is an insurance company, I Think? And the guy is like I'm never getting married. And then he gets married. Then he says I'm never having a kid. Then he has a kid. Then I'm never buying a house. Buys a house. Then I'm never having a second kid. She's pregnant.
Then finally ...... They are all hugging. Parents and kids in the house and he says, "I'm never letting go".
And you're supposed to say "ahhhhhh".
But all I can think is, Well the divorce is next. This guy has a real crappy record of making decisions in his life and not sticking to them.
I dunno. The commercial just always irritated me. :roflmfao:

Haha I love your reaction!!