I love/hate this commercial!

The Quaker Oats commercial advertising the recipe contest and saying you won't win because they already posted all the obvious ideas.

What's left will be the icky ideas like the weird disgusting lays potato chip flavors.

This is just a grammatical pet peeve for me.
The Tropicana 50 commercial with Jane Krakowski...
It would bug the crap out of me when she said "less calories" as opposed to "fewer calories."
Just last week, the commercial was FINALLY corrected. Now she says "fewer calories."

It would bug the crap out of me when she said "less calories" as opposed to "fewer calories."
Just last week, the commercial was FINALLY corrected. Now she says "fewer calories."

Haha, I notice mess like that too, but that entire commercial irritates me.

YES! This was SO annoying, my kids would always laugh at me because it got on my last nerve. I did notice today that it was changed thank goodness :yahoo:

A while back Skinny Cow ran ads for their dessert bars in People magazine, and the word Woah (as in, "Low fat, low cal ice cream? Woah!") was featured.

That made Jen Lancaster twitchy:

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/2576482-whoa-indeed

I can't find the rest of the piece on her actual blog, but you get the gist of it.

(Kind of bugged me, too, to tell you the truth, but not enough to get me to stop buying them. Their ice cream sandwiches are delicious!)