I love/hate this commercial!

I dislike the guys at the gym lifting weights and adding bro- to everything. So stupid.
I liked it the FIRST time, now I hate them too.

I love the Subaru commercial with the golden retriever driving with the puppy sleeping in the car seat. Too cute!

I love all of the Subaru dog commercials.

:noggin:Why do these marketing agencies believe the viewers want to see toilets! Makes me want to :throwup:

It was against regulations to show toilets on TV. The first toilet seen (sort of) was on Leave it to Beaver, and heard was on All in the Family, when Archie Bunker flushes one.

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/firsttoilet.asp

The one I think is funny is for GEICO:

The one I HATE is the one for Canadian Tire tires. The selling point is that they're so durable, the kids can sing If You're Happy and You Know It LOUDLY the ENTIRE car trip!

And the commercial ends with the kids going, "If you're happy and you know it, kick the seat! Boom boom!"

(My dad would have been grabbing ankles RIGHT quick, even before we got to the "kick the seat" part if my brother or I had ever attempted that.)

Reactions: cdtracing
I still love the car commercials with the Golden & Labrador Retrievers. Those are so funny especially the one where the wife dog goes to the hair salon & her husband dog picks her up.

Honda commercial with the a Capella revision of Crazy in Love.

Walmart commercial with the kids singing here I go again

Mcdonalds commercial with the horrible version of Time After Time

I also hate the Comcast commercial with the awful version of Everything is Awesome. Everything is awesome when you're watching the screen. Everything is awesome when you're sharing a meme.

NO NO NO - that's the opposite of awesome.