i just got back from the louis vuitton store disappointed =(

Like someone suggested how about the Mini Lin? Great bag for the rain. Very low maintenance.

P8120171.jpg

I feel so weird not liking it; i think i'm the only louis vuitton lover on the face of the earth that doesn't like the speedy. With that being said i really don't like any of the other damier purses beside the trevi & i'm not ready to spend that much on a purse.

:crybaby:
I know how you feel.....I have spent sooo much time loving a handbag and then when I get it, it turns out I really don't like it that much!?:confused1: But, usually that experience helps me find the purse that I absolutely love. So don't worry, I know you will love something else that will fit your style.
BTW...you're not the only LV lover to not like the speedy. I mean, I love the look of it, especially looking at everyone's modeling pics, and am so tempted to buy the mini lin ebene speedy, but I know I wouldn't be comfortable carrying a Handbag. Need extra hands (with a 2 year old) lol.

Oh I'm sorry you were disappointed ... think about it for a few days and if you still feel the same way then don't buy it ... you have to love it ... or it'll end up in the closet not being used ... and I speak from experience. How about the papillon 30 in damier? I think the size is in between the speedy 25 and 30 and cute and classic like the speedy.

Maybe you should try something in epi leather! Do you like the soufflot?? I love this bag in the ivory!! I am not a huge fan of this color, but it was the only pic on elux that I could copy to show you!
p10333220_ph_althero_Cannelle.jpg

i think i'm the only louis vuitton lover on the face of the earth that doesn't like the speedy.

:crybaby:[/quote]

I don't like speedy either so don't feel bad about not liking it! Find a bag that will make you happy. Godd luck!

If you don't like the bag at first sight, don't buy it!!:nogood: I have bought so many LV bags and I sold them after a few weeks or months, because I have bought them with some doubts! So I have spended very much money for nothing. Wait and think very good about, before you make your choice..

Don't buy a bag just because it's in your price range. Wait until you find a bag you totally love and then work to afford it.

At any price you should LOVE your bag.