I have my new Coffer yay!!!!

saks.com , but i hate them i dont want to give them buisness but if you want the bag its on saks.com color is called cera, oh and bag punk the small stam i ordered in pearl yurned out to be a putty small frame bag , Neiman marcus sent me the wrong bag and wrong color i was so upset i thought i scored a baby stam and it was this putty colored small frame bag , i cant belive sales ppl. o well

i will post pics when i look good, lol i have the flu and im home in pj's haha I will rock the bag with some hello kitty pj's hahhaa . its a great bag . thanks everyone

sorry to hear about the mix up with the stam. dont worry, they will pop up in time. they often do, if you just wait and keep looking :yes:

why do you hate saks.com? care to share so we can be warned if/when we do need to go to them?

i am thinking of this white coffer, but might be a bit too many white-ish bag with my cream stam 2005 MJ bag, both quilted, both slouchy... hm...

saks.com , but i hate them i dont want to give them buisness but if you want the bag its on saks.com color is called cera, oh and bag punk the small stam i ordered in pearl yurned out to be a putty small frame bag , Neiman marcus sent me the wrong bag and wrong color i was so upset i thought i scored a baby stam and it was this putty colored small frame bag , i cant belive sales ppl. o well

Bagpunk if you go to the main handbag forum there is a post about saks.com some people have had trouble ordering from the site, read the post and you can go from there.I am a white and light colored bag junky:nuts: lol I love them. I know want a white Muse and I'm looking for a Zac Posen white bag to I'm nutts.lololol.I will take your stam anytime:P , if you like coffer style I think the brown suede is gorgeous.

luvmybags , I'm sorry the white didnt work out for you , maybe a darl leather would be better , I love light colored bags and yes some are a mess I will be very care full with this one. My older white bags have seen better days so I am looking into dying them as I never took care of them ect..

sjunky13 how are you planning to look after this one? I used mine for a couple of hours on the weekend and there are already two (although small) dark marks on the back of the bag :sad: (I have the exact same colour and hardware as yours :smile: )

gorgeous bagggggggggg!!... does the white just come with gold hardware? coz i saw lindsay carying one and it looked like silver hardware. And the coffer looked big! but it only comes in one size right?

Cicciolina may i ask how much you bought yours for in HK? im going in feb and planning to buy the white one.. do they have a lot of stock?