I have my new Coffer yay!!!!

To quote Bette Davis in "All About Eve", I'm happy you're happy! I've been using the heck outta my spys lately. But now that the weather's gettin' cooler, I'm gonna be usin' the coffer more often. It's soooo practical! Congrats on your beautiful bag!

I dont know how I am going to look after the bag, probally keep it on a shelf and stare at it :wtf: and never use it.lol. I noticed one small dark spot on the front flap already and it hasnt been taken out yet. Anyone have any ideas what to do? I havent seen any coffers with silver hardwear hmmm Lindsay is special .. hahaha . I have white bags with silver hardwear and I think the gold looks better as this bag is creamy and not like a chalk white.

gorgeous bagggggggggg!!... does the white just come with gold hardware? coz i saw lindsay carying one and it looked like silver hardware. And the coffer looked big! but it only comes in one size right?

Cicciolina may i ask how much you bought yours for in HK? im going in feb and planning to buy the white one.. do they have a lot of stock?

My mum bought it for me! Umm I can't remember how much she bought it for, I will ask though. From memory though it's roughly the same as it is worldwide, I think about aud1600 from memory..... I will have to check!

She went in one day and they only had the black, then left her name there and the SA gave her a call in about 2 days time to say they just received some more stock, one cream (miiiine) and one patent leather. So you never know! Apparently the SAs there were so nice and helpful - one of them put the black one on hold for my mum for a whole day for her to decide, and they were fine when she said she didn't want it for me anymore. Then she had the cream put on hold for a day until she came in to have a look - they didn't even put it out on the floor for her :heart:

i thinmk im gonna give them a call.... i seriously love that bag... 1600 AUD is pretty good! i thought it wud b ard 2000... does anyone noe the hong kong miumiu number?

i cant find it anywhere!

gorgeous bagggggggggg!!... does the white just come with gold hardware? coz i saw lindsay carying one and it looked like silver hardware. And the coffer looked big! but it only comes in one size right?

lindsay's is part of the s/s collection whereas the original coffers were f/w and only certain colors were produced (white not being one of them).

the bag posted in this thread is the cream/ivory, not white.

the white hasn't hit major department stores yet (to my knowledge anyway), but it does have silver hardware. gorgeous, but i imagine it will scratch easily. :Push:

lindsay's is part of the s/s collection whereas the original coffers were f/w and only certain colors were produced (white not being one of them).

the bag posted in this thread is the cream/ivory, not white.

the white hasn't hit major department stores yet (to my knowledge anyway), but it does have silver hardware. gorgeous, but i imagine it will scratch easily. :Push:
does anyone have pics of the white with silver hardwear, canada have you seen this bag irl? is it softer than fall 06 leather?

thanks canada for the info... but i already have a cream coffer in Hong Kong waiting to get picked up in a weeks time!... i wud have seriously lovedddd the white with the silver.... i already have a chloe and stam with gold hardware... i thought the one on lindsay was beautifuL!!