I Hate Balenciaga Boxes!!!!

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
OMG! I'm having a heart attack and senile moment :s. My early birthday present from Mr. Man arrived straight from BalNy, and I've been bouncing and pounding the crap out of the Gigantor Box my bag came in. :smash: Broke a nail in the process, and tore another one away from the nail bed (OUCH!!!), and still can't get the box to open and yield its luscious fruit.

I'm resting right now. Need to quiet down as my wrestle with the box was causing quite a stir at my office.

It's sitting in front of me, taunting me....:hysteric: I'm thinking "Colorado Chainsaw Bbag-Box Massacre" right about now....

attachment.php

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 2,559
LMAO! This is hysterical! I've been the same when i've gotten a box and just been SO excited that it takes me forever to get it open!

Try holding it upside down and shaking! :P

OMG! I'm having a heart attack and senile moment :s. My early birthday present from Mr. Man arrived straight from BalNy, and I've been bouncing and pounding the crap out of the Gigantor Box my bag came in. :smash: Broke a nail in the process, and tore another one away from the nail bed (OUCH!!!), and still can't get the box to open and yield its luscious fruit.

I'm resting right now. Need to quiet down as my wrestle with the box was causing quite a stir at my office.

It's sitting in front of me, taunting me....:hysteric: I'm thinking "Colorado Chainsaw Bbag-Box Massacre" right about now....

attachment.php

I'm willing to bleed all my blood for it....hand it over...Now....lol
Happy bday

I won the battle, finally! Still nursing the pain in my nailbed.... But this is GREAT consolation :smile:

May I present to you one of my HGs, Tomato SGH Work!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1000 008.jpg
    1000 008.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 1,277
  • 1000 009.jpg
    1000 009.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 1,283
  • 1000 013.jpg
    1000 013.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 1,273
  • 1000 015.jpg
    1000 015.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 1,283
  • 1000 011.jpg
    1000 011.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 1,296
hold the corner of the box diagonally, then shake it, thats the only way to get it open, it usually takes about 7-8 minutes.

YOUR BAG LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ON YOU. you're sooo lucky! the leather looks delicious! ohh this is gorgeous!