I Hate Balenciaga Boxes!!!!

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Denver, Colorado
OMG! I'm having a heart attack and senile moment :s. My early birthday present from Mr. Man arrived straight from BalNy, and I've been bouncing and pounding the crap out of the Gigantor Box my bag came in. :smash: Broke a nail in the process, and tore another one away from the nail bed (OUCH!!!), and still can't get the box to open and yield its luscious fruit.

I'm resting right now. Need to quiet down as my wrestle with the box was causing quite a stir at my office.

It's sitting in front of me, taunting me....:hysteric: I'm thinking "Colorado Chainsaw Bbag-Box Massacre" right about now....

Attachments

i_love_yorkie

and BAGS
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
VN<->US
OMG! I'm having a heart attack and senile moment :s. My early birthday present from Mr. Man arrived straight from BalNy, and I've been bouncing and pounding the crap out of the Gigantor Box my bag came in. :smash: Broke a nail in the process, and tore another one away from the nail bed (OUCH!!!), and still can't get the box to open and yield its luscious fruit.

I'm resting right now. Need to quiet down as my wrestle with the box was causing quite a stir at my office.

It's sitting in front of me, taunting me....:hysteric: I'm thinking "Colorado Chainsaw Bbag-Box Massacre" right about now....

I'm willing to bleed all my blood for it....hand it over...Now....lol
Happy bday

simona7

Bag Lady
Jul 15, 2007
I thought I was the only one! They are a b@tch to open!
Cmon.... what is it???? :graucho:

starrie

adores balenciaga
Nov 12, 2007
toronto
hold the corner of the box diagonally, then shake it, thats the only way to get it open, it usually takes about 7-8 minutes.

YOUR BAG LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ON YOU. you're sooo lucky! the leather looks delicious! ohh this is gorgeous!

gee

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
first of all, congrats! it looks great on you. i too hate the boxes...mine has rip on one of the sides...now it's easy to open. haha. :shame: