I Hate Balenciaga Boxes!!!!

oh wow! congrats Deco!!! i love reds! and apprently you do too! isnt reds just amazing? i love my tomato city to death! and the nail was worth it IMHO! you can be sure it wont scratch your HG at least! enjoy!

Hee hee...that's never happened to me but I can only imagine how frustrated I would be.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and what better way to start 4-0 than with a hot-lookin', rockin' red bag!

It's gorgeous!!!! I've never seen boxes like that. Getting them open is ridiculously hard. :tdown:The last one I got was smaller, about 1/3 as tall as the usual boxes. I don't know why they use such big boxes when the bag takes up about 1/3 of the space in it. The top fits too tightly onto the bottom part of the box. Sorry about you nails, been there done that, so I know it hurts. I almost always curse at the box when I try to get to the bag inside. Even my husband has had a hard time and has had a few choice words for them.

OMgoodness!!!!!!

I agree- those heavy boxes are just not worth the shipping weight and the storage space!

but wow- looks like the box didn't want to open for a reason- (it knows it'll never see that bag in hiding ever again! :graucho:)