i had to sell my soul for this ~ lol!.............it's the elusive red & it's TDF !!!

Agreed, I was just told this morning by a Chanel SA that yesterday, on their day off, their store received 2 purple metallic 227 reissues and an SA (who knows better) sold both without consulting the reserve list. That store is only receiving 6 purple's in that size, and so now they are 2 short for their reserve customers. Can you imagine?:cursing: I've heard say the SA who sold those bags is in a lot of trouble.

This is EXACTLY why i call my SAs all the time to inquire about the status of the list and the items. I know they think I am neurotic/being a nag/crazy but it's for reasons like this that I bug them and that I don't hold my breath on getting an item until they call.

I want to know what that SA is in for, having sold the 227s to the non-reserve list clients. What was the person thinking??!! :cursing:

I want to know what that SA is in for, having sold the 227s to the non-reserve list clients. What was the person thinking??!! :cursing:

I don't know, but I heard it caused quite a comotion. They were scrambling all morning trying to find two available purple 227's from other boutiques to satisfy their reserve list clients who would have lost out.

Holy hotness!! :nuts: Mon I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sounds like your mind is made up about this bag. :P Just remember to post your gorgeous modeling pics when the bag arrives!

Holy hotness!! :nuts: Mon I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sounds like your mind is made up about this bag. :P Just remember to post your gorgeous modeling pics when the bag arrives!

Thanks Jenn. If I can possibly afford it I'll get the Navy also. Although my preference in order is 1) purple 2) dark red 3) dark brown 4) navy.

- Are there any pics posted of this beautiful color in natural light?
I would love to see it.

- Is it gold hardware only (which actually looks pretty hot)
- Is Berd Goodman's carrying it? What sizes?
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!