I HAD TO CLEAR THE AIR AND MY NAME (rant, explanation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt get an email from you... i had cc'ed cindy's email because I wanted you to read my side of the story along with what she sent me, but i didnt get a response, so i figured i guess i deal with batgirl from now on huh

when i replied to batgirl's first email, I had it sent to you as well along with her original email underneath, but like I said, when you didn't respond, I figured okay stop bothering her katryna, she's busy, batgirl is the one u should be talking to, which is why i never emailed you again

Yes I suppose... I just hope the people who are currently in RAOK don't get treated unfairly, that's all.. next time someone says something, as a courtesy, you should ask the other person. There is always a valid reason... I mean why would someone send a dirty shoe and think they can get away with it? Do I seem like a cold person to do that?

It's normal for me to be up this late. It's when you find good deals on ebay, LOL! I'm glad this seems to be getting worked out.

Yall are all invited down here for Sweet Tea, Fried Chicken, Turnip Greens, and Homemade Biscuits! Heck and we will even do the baked beans but they have to have hamburger meat, onions and green peppers in them!!!!!!!

Then the next morning we can all have some GRITS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.