I HAD TO CLEAR THE AIR AND MY NAME (rant, explanation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up with the beans references? Do tell....
BTW everyone, let's all be thankful for what we have and everyone who's read this thread tonight should go and donate $1.00 to the charity of their choice tomorrow!:smile:

Bean references= sheer ridiculousness of this whole situation

The reason I didn't join ROAK in the first place is because I think it's just ridiculous to send little items of joy to people who can and do buy $300 handbags on the regular. When others are poverty stricken and our country is at war. There are homeless people and soldiers who probably need more than we need. I always feel better when I'm helping out people who NEED not just handing out trinkets to my friends.

hahah vlad...

-extremely disgruntled RAOK participant, claiming wrongul termination from RAOK program. divulges private emails, which upsets the other party.

- Other party says it is private, and refuses to share emails, but claims there is a LOT everyone does not know.

- katrynar is upset and doesn't understand why she was kicked out.

reason for termination: sending used items. (says kat's emails.)

EDIT: also, almost everyone else posting is pretty much upset about the privacy issue...should/should not have been brought up on the forum.

cliff notes?
raok drama.

her buddy emailed me to discuss gifts and their condition. she was appreciative, but confused about getting used items.

katrynar emailed me and asked why her buddy hadnt posted pics.

her buddy emailed me back and went into more details about items she had received. upon reading that, batgirl and i (in charge of coach raok) decided taht it was in teh best interest of raok to reassign buddies. nothing hurtful, jsut trying to make this round go smoothly.

now she is upset that she was asked to leave this round. and i'm upset that private emails were reposted.

cliff notes?

I;m sorry.. i think it was a big misunderstanding.. I tried emailing the parties to see if an issue could be resolved about RAOK but Kallison tried to email me, i never got it, instead batgirl emailed me and I felt she insinuated some things about me, and some things she flat out said that were hurtful, and I posted it so people could see how RAOK can be

Sweet Tea? Girl are you from the South, ROTFLOL!

Kallison I admire you for taking on something as huge as you have. I agree that you aren't ever going to make everyone happy. Heck some people just live to be unhappy and dramatic.

Hugs to both of you as I think yall both have been hurt tonight. I sincerely hope you can be friends again, it's really not worth it to lose a friendship over.

all i got was a letter from batgirl saying that i was dismissed from raok because i sent my buddy dirty shoes

i emailed her back saying wtf? dirty shoes? what r u talking about i had no idea they were dirty i got it on ebay bla bla, then she said it wasnt just the shoes it was the used legacy magazine and the limited edition heroes magazine from an office (which by the way came with the legacy magazine, some earrings, a greeting card and a starbucks card)

raok drama.

her buddy emailed me to discuss gifts and their condition. she was appreciative, but confused about getting used items.

her buddy emailed me back and went into more details about items she had received. upon reading that, batgirl and i (in charge of coach raok) decided taht it was in teh best interest of raok to reassign buddies.

raok drama.

her buddy emailed me back and went into more details about items she had received. upon reading that, batgirl and i (in charge of coach raok) decided taht it was in teh best interest of raok to reassign buddies.

now she is upset that she was asked to leave this round. and i'm upset that private emails were reposted.

That puts it into perspective, although we all knew it originated with the buddy complaining.
I just feel she should have been able to give an explanation, although I do understand how busy you are with all of the RAOK emails and such. And as for the catalog, did the buddy honestly expect a new catalog?(rhetorical question)

Status
Not open for further replies.