I got my gorgeous black reissue with gold h/w!!!

Your bag is gorgeous!!!

I paid a lot for my re-issue as well. We don't have a Chanel store where I live, so I had to make a ton of phone calls to find one. I really helpful member here (Rose!) told me where she had seen one and gave me her SA's phone number.

I'm in Canada, and by the time it came from the U.S. I had paid over $400 more for taxes and duty, so the final price was quite high, but I love my bag, so I just dealt with that. I know I'll carry it for years, so the "cost per wear" makes it worth the extra money.

Enjoy your bag! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yahoo:

Snowwhite.. I love the concept of "cost per wear"... this is what I told my friends too...:smile:

Your bag is gorgeous!!!

I paid a lot for my re-issue as well. We don't have a Chanel store where I live, so I had to make a ton of phone calls to find one. I really helpful member here (Rose!) told me where she had seen one and gave me her SA's phone number.

I'm in Canada, and by the time it came from the U.S. I had paid over $400 more for taxes and duty, so the final price was quite high, but I love my bag, so I just dealt with that. I know I'll carry it for years, so the "cost per wear" makes it worth the extra money.

Enjoy your bag! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yahoo:

Yay thanks Snowwhite. I really really do feel the pinch at paying more for this reissue but everyday when I look at it, I just feel like it's completely worth it!! Post pics of your bag!! What colour is it??

Interesting. From her pictures the bag doesn't look like the metallic black however - but maybe it is? I saw the black metallic in person and it looks a lot different from the distressed calfskin.

This mystery is really getting more and more intriguing for me!! So much drama surrounding my bag hehee... I didn't manage to speak to Anthea yet about the box, but I think I will call her today and try to solve this mystery!!! FYI, the metallic black is not in the Sg stores yet so I have no idea how they would even have gotten the metallic black box...

I am bumping this to see if the mystery about the year and season of this reissue has been figured out. :confused1: Does the box go with this beautiful reissue, which per the label appears to be a fall 2007 bag? It is gorgeous and I would love to find it in a 227.

I am bumping this to see if the mystery about the year and season of this reissue has been figured out. :confused1: Does the box go with this beautiful reissue, which per the label appears to be a fall 2007 bag? It is gorgeous and I would love to find it in a 227.

Haven't managed to check with my SA yet, but it should be from the 2007 F/W collection.. Will update again if I get info from Anthea

Okay.. Ladies this is what I founded about this bag that shiny_hair is sooo lucky to have (by the way Shiny_hair--- it is amazing!) It is a Chanel Boutique exclusive (not available at Saks, Bloomies, Nemans etc...) it's from the 07A, and guesss what?.... I got the last one at the Chanel Boutique :yahoo:(here in California, that was my sa told me) so it is from the 07A!, I will get it tomorrow and will post a picture, and yes it does look like shiny_hair and black too. I'm so happy!!!!!

Okay.. Ladies this is what I founded about this bag that shiny_hair is sooo lucky to have (by the way Shiny_hair--- it is amazing!) It is a Chanel Boutique exclusive (not available at Saks, Bloomies, Nemans etc...) it's from the 07A, and guesss what?.... I got the last one at the Chanel Boutique :yahoo:(here in California, that was my sa told me) so it is from the 07A!, I will get it tomorrow and will post picture picture and yes it does look like shiny_hair and black too. I'm so happy!!!!!

Finally the mystery has been resolved! :tup:
Congrats on your great find and please do post pictures....lots of them :graucho:

Okay.. Ladies this is what I founded about this bag that shiny_hair is sooo lucky to have (by the way Shiny_hair--- it is amazing!) It is a Chanel Boutique exclusive (not available at Saks, Bloomies, Nemans etc...) it's from the 07A, and guesss what?.... I got the last one at the Chanel Boutique :yahoo:(here in California, that was my sa told me) so it is from the 07A!, I will get it tomorrow and will post a picture, and yes it does look like shiny_hair and black too. I'm so happy!!!!!

Yayyyy so glad you got one too!! Just viewed yr thread and pics, it's beautiful isn't it??

Yes I knowwww, I LOVE her!! She remembered me asking about it like MONTHS ago and called me today, also because there was a 10% rebate with some credit card only for today (which incidentally I couldn't get cos I got rid of the card a year ago BOO). Isn't she sweeeet? Her name is Anthea, you HAVE to go to her. I'm sooo happy I got this one cos 227 would definitely look a bit too big for my skinny frame. Help I can't post pics!! It says my file size is too big :crybaby:

I own the one in size 227 and I'm glad I did because it's so roooomy! I have the cream caviar medium flap classic bag and it's so small I can barely fit anything in. I paid SGD4600 for size 227! Blah, totally overpriced I'd say.

I own the one in size 227 and I'm glad I did because it's so roooomy! I have the cream caviar medium flap classic bag and it's so small I can barely fit anything in. I paid SGD4600 for size 227! Blah, totally overpriced I'd say.

Oooh congrats!! When did you get yours?? Anthea kept telling me only the 226 came in in July and how there were only 2 pieces... I keep wondering if they say that to EVERYBODY just so you'd think your bag was soo hard to get here!! Totally agree about overpricing here tho'...

Eep is the medium classic flap THAT small? You know, I really want that for my 2nd Chanel bag...