I got my gorgeous black reissue with gold h/w!!!

From the box, shiny hair your reissue IS in fact from 2007 Fall/ Winter and NOT 2006 Cruise.
Notice that the pre fix "07A" means: 2007 Automne/Hiver = 2007 Fall/Winter in French

You'll see in other boxes "07P" means: 2007 Printemps/ Ete =2007 Spring/Summer in French.

Either your SA used a wrong box or perhaps the singapore store is getting a black reissue w/ gold and the US stores are not. Different countries have different buyers so they carry different items. So don't be worried that your bag is a fake because it's not. The US stores are not getting the same reissues as Singapore's.

Congrats on the bag though. It's super lovely.

Oh thank you sooo much Anne!! Okay after all your comments, I do feel more relieved..Steph just told me only the 2005 reissues are stamped, and strictly speaking the rest are NOT considered "reissues" so what are we supposed to call them?? Anyway I really really appreciate all you ladies taking the time to view my pics and help me explain it here... Thank you soooo much gals you're all so sweet and lovely!!! :heart:

Anne is absolutely correct. I only question the picture on the box. Does the picture look like it belongs to an exotic skin reissue?

attachment.php

The picture on the box is really unclear, can't even see the clasp on the bag. But it does look a little bit like an exotic skin on the bag if you look closely I guess...Hmm what's the colour code for the plain black w gold hw?

Ah! My SA called me on Thursday about this bag. She knows that I'm waiting for the metallic black reissue w/silver hw, but wanted to make sure that I didn't miss out on this in case I wanted it. She said that it's a black reissue w/gold hw. There was a pic of this bag in reserve book and I thought it was an exotic skin of some sort as well. My SA said the pics were not correct, but you'd think that they would put the corret pic on the box of the final release.

Anyhoo, congrats on a gorgeous bag and wear her in good health!

Yes Jenn, I agree, you would think they'd put the correct pic on the box sigh...Anyway thanks a lot!! I will post modelling pics soon hehe, since I've finally figured out to resize my pics...I LOVE THIS BAG!

congrats on your lovely bag! thanks for posting because its only when i read this that i went to call my SA to ask if this is still available, thank goodness she still has one! :smile: She also mentioned she has another dark silver one coming in in a larger size, which is what im looking for, i think im going to be very broke this month!

congrats on your lovely bag! thanks for posting because its only when i read this that i went to call my SA to ask if this is still available, thank goodness she still has one! :smile: She also mentioned she has another dark silver one coming in in a larger size, which is what im looking for, i think im going to be very broke this month!

Thank youuuu so glad you managed to get one too!! I am so on cloud nine with this bag, I never thought it possible to love a bag so much!! I'm gonna start carrying it today :nuts:

Good morning Shiny hair...after a night of saga...I just woke up...haha.... sooo happy for you .... Didn't know that they are releasing the black with gold HW, if I didn't already have my 2005 reissue, i would definately get this one, So please post more modelling pics, everybody is waiting to see...

Oh may i trouble you for something? Im about to go down to chanel in a couple of hoursbut just wondering what was the measurement of your bag? Im thinking if i ought to get this or the dark silver one that is coming in , your modelling pics would surely sway me in one direction im sure! :smile:

congrats on such a lovely bag! too bad about all the drama...but like the others said, you do have that envious position of having a chanel (and a super gorgeous one at that) that no one else has!

Here is the information on the box from my 2005 black reissue:

05A
A30226Y03928
Sac Class Rabat

Noir(45)
UNI

I think the 94305 is the color code from black. I believe that means the Y03928 is a code for the leather(?) maybe Anne knows...

Hehe thank you nightshade! I guess I should just enjoy this bag and not worry so much? After all, it was purchased from the Chanel boutique, so I shouldn't have any problems with authenticity right??? I think maybe I will give Anthea a call tomorrow..

heh i'm 500% sure its authentic and i'm 1000000% sure that your bag is BEYOND gorgeous! i think u definitely made the right choice in getting this over the metallic black ;) Enjoy your beautiful new bag!