I got a Prune too - only it's not a Heloise ;) Come see my new Saskia's!

Prune or Navy for the Regular Saskia????

• Prune

• Navy

Results are only viewable after voting.
I usually don't like to give my opinions on these issues because it should never be about what "I" think! You know what you love! Go with your heart and not your head since you will only wear what delights you every time. You look fantastic wearing all of them so you cannot go wrong. I also would not worry about trendiness since you will not be keeping any of these bags forever - you rarely do! Have fun and be BAD!

Ah ha Divnanata, I have changed :graucho: Well a little bit at least! I have reduced my collection to just 12 bags now (was almost 50 at one point!) :Push: and I am refraining from buying on impulse. It's hard because I was properly addicted and I still am to a certain extent - but it's getting better. So now there will be much less buying, selling, switching from me.....

Back to my decision. Despite there being more than double the votes for Prune I still felt the Navy more and had intended on doing an exchange when I went to Selfridges, London on Tuesday. However I lost a lot of time at work and couldn't get to the store in time so they sold the Navy bag to someone else :crybaby:

So now I have had longer to think about it and I am going to just take Prune back and stick with the Brown Saskia ;)

Thanks for your votes though everyone and at least there are a few handy pics of the lovely Saskia for future reference eh :flowers:

Oh, what a pity, I was one of the few who voted for the navy... it's funny how on both poll threads about prune bags the majority voted for the opposite bag the person ended up deciding to get!

Oh, what a pity, I was one of the few who voted for the navy... it's funny how on both poll threads about prune bags the majority voted for the opposite bag the person ended up deciding to get!

Yes, I had finally decided to go with my heart and change the Prune for Navy...but then I was too late :sad: Maybe one day though........

I just came across this thread -- so sorry you missed out on the Navy :crybaby:

In all honesty, if it had been me, I would have returned the Nutmeg and kept the Prune and the Navy -- you can always find a gorgeous brown bag, but the Prune and Navy are hard to find in the "perfect" shade & they are both quite stunning -- Since Nutmeg wasn't one of your choices, however, I voted for the Navy. I do love the Prune color (that's why I'm getting the Heloise in that color!), but I think in this particular style, that Navy just looked TDF!! It's actually too bad the Heloise doesn't come in that Navy color -- I think that maybe I'd choose a Navy Helo over the Prune, as I have a weakness for any shade of blue anyhow!

Maybe you'll still find that bag in the Navy color somewhere else -- if not, the Prune is still stunning and will look gorgeous when you carry it!