I got a Prune too - only it's not a Heloise ;) Come see my new Saskia's!

Prune or Navy for the Regular Saskia????

• Prune

• Navy

Results are only viewable after voting.
The prune is gorgeous (not to mention the brown one, sooo nice!), but oddly in this case I also like the navy very much, I like the bluegreen undertones... but probably the prune has also rich undertones... I really don't know, just by the two pics I vote for the navy...

I have to log off now but will check voting in the morning before finally deciding :yes:

Just to mix things up a bit, I do have a Navy bag on it's way tomorrow....a beautiful Chanel Reissue 226 in Navy :love: Here is a pic borrowed from the Chanel forum........

I do favour Navy over purple but I will already have a Navy in my collection so maybe I should stick with Prune....but then the Reissue is a totally dfferent bag to a Saskia..hmmmmm :shrugs:

spring2.jpg

I wouldnt get two navy blue bags at the same time... especially pricey bags!
You'd probably be better off with a different colour... Go for the prune, girl!:woohoo:

I have to log off now but will check voting in the morning before finally deciding :yes:

Just to mix things up a bit, I do have a Navy bag on it's way tomorrow....a beautiful Chanel Reissue 226 in Navy :love: Here is a pic borrowed from the Chanel forum........

I do favour Navy over purple but I will already have a Navy in my collection so maybe I should stick with Prune....but then the Reissue is a totally dfferent bag to a Saskia..hmmmmm :shrugs:

spring2.jpg

The prune is fabulous, but I fear the color may turn out to be too trendy in time to come...
That navy blue is such a timeless classic yet unique color.

Congrats on your beautiful Saskias and Chanel:love:

I would go with prune.

1. Navy, under certain lighting conditions may look like a black bag. If I would've needed a navy bag, I would go with the Chanel metallic navy in 226, hands down my fav navy color bag.

2. I consider prune to be neutral. It actually goes surprisingly well with most of my wardrobe, from black, gray to cream, pink and even some browns. It is bright, so it can really add life to an otherwise dark outfit. I also can see myself wearing the prune bag for all seasons too, much more versatile than navy, imo.
3. Love, love the color of the lucite handle on the prune saskia. That handles are almost like a very colorful bag accessory, so pretty to look at.

Congrats on your beautiful Saskias and Chanel:love:

I would go with prune.

2. I consider prune to be neutral. It actually goes surprisingly well with most of my wardrobe, from black, gray to cream, pink and even some browns. It is bright, so it can really add life to an otherwise dark outfit. I also can see myself wearing the prune bag for all seasons too, much more versatile than navy, imo.

ITA- the prune is not a trendy color to me. It is neutral and goes with pretty much anything. It is a deep purplish color that is truly unique. I say go for it.

All are really pretty. I say keep the prune! You already have navy. Also, this color purple isn't always easy to find. I have a BV in this color purple. I've had it for a couple of years and everytime I use it, I get compliments.

Oh jeeez... I love the Ritter. I really love it. Prune will somehow always be an heloise colour to me and while it's lovely on the saskia, I just adore the Ritter - it's so classy, subdued yet there's something about it - I can't stop looking it!

My vote goes to Ritter...

Balchlfen ~ those bags look fantastic on you! I think the brown is my favouirte , but couldn't decide between the other two? They are both absolutely beautiful! I was never much of a saskia fan until I saw your pics! TDF!

Your new bags are just fantastic, balchlfen. Congrats on them all - especially the Chanel Navy re-issue. That's just TDF.

Also love the Saskias. Personally, I would keep the prune and perhaps not the navy. I think prune is a colour which is here to stay and has also got the potential to become a classic. I think it looks great on you and also great in this bag style.

Tough decision for you. Let us know what you decide.

I usually don't like to give my opinions on these issues because it should never be about what "I" think! You know what you love! Go with your heart and not your head since you will only wear what delights you every time. You look fantastic wearing all of them so you cannot go wrong. I also would not worry about trendiness since you will not be keeping any of these bags forever - you rarely do! Have fun and be BAD!