I got a Prune too - only it's not a Heloise ;) Come see my new Saskia's!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Prune or Navy for the Regular Saskia????

1. Prune

2. Navy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi all!

You may recall that I bought a Navy (Chloe call it "Ritter") Saskia shopping Tote a few weeks ago and then took it back for a refund as I couldn't get use to the style :Push:

Anyway I received the regular Saskia in nutmeg last week and am absolutely in love with it! I love the style, it is just perfect for me!:love: I am so in love that yesterday I travelled 60 miles to Selfridges, Birmingham and bought another Saskia - this time in Prune :nuts:

Anyway, now I have my eye on the Navy saskia too! There was a lovely pic of Kylie carrying a Navy in Grazia a few weeks back....:love: Anyway, I have tracked a Navy one down...but I cannot afford all three (these guys are £889 each!). Nutmeg is a keeper without a doubt but what do you girls think between Prune and Ritter :shrugs:

Pics coming up.......

2. Eeeeek forgot to watermark photo's so removed them...they will be back on a few mins ;)

3. Ok....here is the brown one - definately a keeper :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. And here is the Prune. Can't decide this and the same bag but in Navy (the colour is pictured underneath the Prune).....hmmmmmmm:shrugs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Oh they are gorgeus. I really should just go ahead and buy the red one I am lusting over. All though I have only found it in large size so maybe it will be too large:thinking:
    Anyway much prefer the prune colour to the blue colour. They are really lovely bags:love:

6. I know Prune is super hot right now.. but I just think that Navy is REALLY stunning and there will always be a place for it. It reminds me a little of the "ink" colored Bbags, that are super cool.

7. I love it in nutmeg... i so hope it will be marked down in the sales!
    As for the poll, i like prune better... i think it suits this particular style...

8. Hey Bal, I'm proud to have cast the first vote for the Prune.

I LOVE :heart: the fact that you schlepped all the way up to Brum for it. I thought I was the only :nuts: person who did things like that ( nearly went all the way down to Guildford to get my Black Heli, instead did a three hour round trip from my home to get it in a HOF at Monument in the City).

The Nutmeg is just TDF :love:. Without doubt a keeper with all the makings of a classic I'd say . It's funny how I really couldn't see the appeal of the Saskia whatosever before seeing your pics and now the scales have fallen from my eyes :girlsigh:.

The reason I think you should keep the Prune is because I think the nutmeg ( and the blue) are fairly conservative colours (I mean that in a good way :tup:), so I think if you're going to have two of these bags, you ought to have one in a more vivid shade.

Also I have the Prune Heli as you know and I find the colour suprisingly easy to wear (unlike the Pigalle for some reason :confused1:). I've had so many admiring glances when wearing my Prune Heli. It's just a real showstopper of a colour and in my shallowness :shame:, it makes me really happy :smile: everytime I wear it.

So that's my five pence worth - I look forward to hearing what the other girls think but CONGRATULATIONS on whichever one you chose to keep - you can't really go wrong with any of them ! Wear them in good health and enjoy!

9. Itta with TAG go bold and keep the Prune!

10. Prune...Gorgeuos and lovely colour....:yes::tup:.

11. I forgot to mention the nutmeg because was only thinking about which colour to pick of the other two but I absolutly adore the brown saskia and would consider getting that one myself but have my heart set on red colour. I adore the saskia. It seems like such a versitile bag.

12. Thanks for all your input so far :flowers:

The brown is just gorgeous! I aways go for Brown or Black so that is a no-brainer ;)

It's the picture of Kylie that is throwing me! She looks amazing with her navy Saskia :love: But hey, I'm no Kylie am I and I reckon she'd have looked just as great with the Prune :yes:

Navy is just so classy I think....Prune is more fun and definately more fashionable right now. Ohhhhhh I don't know! I have to decide by tomorrow as I have the Navy on hold until then :Push:

13. Is the navy close by so you can check it out in person? I guess considering you did actually go for navy first with the bag that went back then maybe you are really more set on that? I really love the glossyness of the prune though.

14. Great bags, but for the poll Prune, it just seems to have more 'life'. OMG, I love that bag in Prune!!

That bag looks great in all colors, I've had my eye on the gold and white ones (waiting for the sale), but if I didn't have my Prune Heli, I would definitely go looking for one myself.

Congratulations, great colors, whatever you choose.

15. Ahhh llson, the white is just the most beautiful bag ever! But I am totally phobic with pale bags so no use to me. But it is the best colour for this bag without a doubt :love: