I found my dream bag

She just told me she will refund my money once she gets the bag back. How do I prove that she received the bag. I really don't want to see her resell a fake bag to someone else. She told me she has another interest on the bag and someone else she can sell the bag too. I told her it is very Illegal to sell fakes on craigslist and eBay. She told me I was rude. I am not being rude just don't want her to play someone else.

If she is offering to refund your money you should take her up. You don't know if she is telling the truth about reselling the bag.

You can send it return reciept and signature confirmation.

She finally responded and told me it was a gift all sales final. But then told me to resell on craigslist or eBay. For one she never said all sales final and for another I told her I would never sell anyone a fake. I told her how wrong she is to sell a fake bag. She told me I can't return the bag the return address is the ups store. That is a lie it came from a eye optics place which I am assuming is her work. She told me good luck getting my money back. If paypal doesn't resolve this I will be taking her to small claims court. I told her it is very illegal to sell fakes!!!
Don't worry , just return back to her paypal address with confirm #. Then you give paypal the confirm #. So, they can track it. As long as it's been delivery. then calll paypal and ask for money back, tell them that the seller sold the item not as dercribe. Explain and response what paypal need to solve your case. Good luck!!!

I hope you get your money back! What a terrible experience you've had. It amazes me how dishonest people can be. I could never do that to someone. I hope you get your real dream bag soon!