I found my dream bag

Don't worry you'll get your money back. If the seller doesn't respond within the 4day limit, PayPal will automatically close the dispute and give you back your money. Besides the signature confirmation will let them know she already received the bag. She can't get out of that. I know it's hard to wait but a few more days :smile:

I have read this thread and I'm getting more and more surprised that this woman really acts the way she does. This is a criminal and she should be punished. I'm so sorry for you. I can feel your frustration and I think you must do everything you can to stop this woman. Everytime I read the titel of your thread: I found my dream bag, I want to attack this woman. I hope you will get your money soon.

I contacted paypal yesterday and they released my funds. Now I have to wait 3-5 business days to go into my bank account. Do any of you know how long that it takes to go directly into my bank account. She never responded so they closed the dispute. She is a CROOK!!! I tried to email her as well no response. Thank you so much ladies for all your help. By the way I flagged her on craigslist as well. I just hope she doesn't do the same to anyone else. This lady has a lot of nerve!!!

I contacted paypal yesterday and they released my funds. Now I have to wait 3-5 business days to go into my bank account. Do any of you know how long that it takes to go directly into my bank account. She never responded so they closed the dispute. She is a CROOK!!! I tried to email her as well no response. Thank you so much ladies for all your help. By the way I flagged her on craigslist as well. I just hope she doesn't do the same to anyone else. This lady has a lot of nerve!!!

I am so sorry this happened to you. I'm relieved you got your money back. I have heard some horror stories.

Louislover10 said:

Thank goodness you got your money back. How long it takes depends on your bank. My bank typically takes 2 or 3 days.