I don't know what to do!! 8(

I am soooooooooooooooooooo praying for you right now. I've been with my guy for 7 years and so many times i've said this is it!! So I know it will be hard. I hope it is a relief though in the end.

as for the bags, they are yours. Unless they bring you heartache don't part with them!

Come on back here tomorrow and we'll be here for you!!!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Sorry to hear this but I hope you're feeling better now and really hope you can get thru this!!!!!
For the bag, see how you feel with them ?if you're ok, keep the bag but if it bother you, sell it

Be strong, you do the right thing for yourself!!!

[FONT=&quot]sorry to hear about your relationship, at least you figured it now instead of divorcing in the future. with regards to the LV's, why sell. They were purchased for you when times were good. I would keep the bags and remember the good times even though its time to move on.[/FONT]

I'm sorry to hear. Big (((((Hugs)))). I hope things go well for you. You're making the right choice. I know far too many people that stayed with their SO with the same problem hoping to change it. It only hurt them in the end. I hope he makes the right choice for himself. As far as your bags, I would keep it. If it's too painful for you too look at them and not think of him, then put them bag in their dustbags for a bit. When you're ready, take them back out. You don't want to regret loosing them in the end.

congratulations to you for making a difficult and mature decision. take good care of yourself and i hope you are feeling better soon. as far as the bags go, don't do anything rash just yet. in time, if you don't enjoy using them because of the associations they have, then sell and buy new! a fresh start is always nice. :flowers:

So sorry *hugs* hang in there. you will be alright :smile:
Don't think of it as wasting 4 years because you did learn alot through the years to help you out in the future.
things happen in life for a reason :smile:
so just believe in that and that good is coming your way!
Keep the bags :smile: you love them and you deserve to keep them!
We're all here for you!

I'm so sorry to hear about the hard time you are going through right now :sad:

Please feel hugged from me!

I agree with the others, I wouldn't do anything too hasty. This is a very emotional time you are going through right now and I can totally understand that you feel like you need a clear cut from everything.

I'd put your bags away for a while and wait until you feel more at ease with everything. If you feel comfortable with them, I don't think there's any etiquette that tells you to part with them .... if you don't feel comfortable and have too many bad memories, feel free to sell them. I just wouldn't rush things at the moment. :yes:

I'm praying that you'll have a better time coming up for you :heart:

Sorry to hear that.I've been with my first bf for 6 years.It's painful to end the relationship,but it could be the end of much more pain or hurt that may happen in the future.Now I'm happier and a better person.So i know great things will come your way too after this.
And you know,It's not the end of the world.

For the bags, keep them they are yours.Atleast you have something good to remember which the thought that he gave you something that made you happy.I know you're mad with the guy not with the bags stay them out of it.hehehe If you don't want it,send it to me jk.smile..;) we are all here.:love:

and oh, a big tight hug for you**hugs***

ITA with all of the above. You should keep them. You love them, right? I'm very sorry you're hurting right now. Don't think of it as 4 years wasted. You live and learn. Things can only get better for you from here.

((((((KELLI)))))) So sorry to hear about all this sweetie. Keep the bags...they are yours. Hang in there...over time, the hurts goes away. It wasn't a waste of 4 years...all our life experiences make us who we are. My heart does go out to you though.