I don't know what to do!! 8(

Breaking up is tough but I think you are making the right decision. Perhaps your actions will help him realize what he is losing by drinking all the time. As for the bags, I never keep things from my ex's so I would sell them and then buy new ones.

I'm sorry that your going through this, and hang in there. :heart:

I would keep the bags if I were you. I'm sure your boyfriend gave them to you in a loving manner, and you should remember that. Or just think about selling them for a while and make sure that's what you want to do.

why are you going to sell the bags.. If you love the bags use them. If you only use them because of him then sell them and replace them with something else you'll use.

Ok guys, some of you know that I've been having big problems with my fiance. Well tonight is the big one that is ending it all! 4 years WASTED!! :cursing: He doesn't know yet, but he'll know tom.

My problem...
I collect LV bags and he has bought me love beautiful ones (Mono Speedy 30 and Denim Baggy PM).

Does anyone think I should sell them since they were from him, or just keep them? I love them to death, but I don't know what to do!

I'm so SAD & confused right now I just need someone to talk to!!! :crybaby:

HELP!:sad:

I'm sorry to hear about the end of your relationship. Big Hugs!
I'd keep the bags because I am sure that you will have many happy memories when the hurt has passed.

keep your bags, just use them as memories for good things! so sorry about it, but things happen for a reason and there is a rainbow ahead with a pot of gold at the end! (as my Ma would say) (irish lol) xx

If you can't stand to use them because they'll constantly remind them of him - I would sell them...but if it really doesn't bother you that he gave them to you, keep em!

Or...if there's a Louis that you've been eyeing for a while but couldn't bear to spend money on, you could use the money earned from the sale of your bags and apply it to the bag you'd like!

sorry to hear about your situation but you are extremely strong to make the decision you have. i commend you for making the right decision for yourself. as for the bags, keep it if you view them as your own personal items but if they are a constant reminder and nag to you, then sell it (unless of course you're going to get the exact same things again...then i wouldn't sell it). hang in there! *hugs*

Sorry to hear about your situation. Just keep in mind you will be a stronger person afterwards. :flowers:

I would hold on to the bags if you enjoy using them. If you want to sell them I would recommend a cooling off period just to be sure.

((hugs))

Sorry to hear about your relationship, bt as most people have said, I'd keep the bag.

No-one's ever bought me a designer bag before (that I've gone out with) but I do keep the little things I was given as a reminder of the good times. This is the same thing.

Put them away until the pain and hurt has passed and then you'll love the bags again.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time right now. Hang in there. Everything will work out for the best. As for the bags, definitely keep them, they're yours.

Congratulations on doing what's best for you. That takes a lot of courage. It is hard to end a relationship, especially after 4 years, but just know that you did the right thing. The problems you were having with him were not going to get better with age. You will find your soulmate, and you will be a better, stronger person for having had this relationship. Keep the bags and let them remind you of all the good times you had over the past 4 years. They are a part of you, and always will be...just like he is. Keep smiling!
:heart: Katie