I caught an ostrich ... but it's a Bolide!!!

Hi La Van!

Wow... I'm shockingly in love with your Ostrich Bolide... I think the 27 is perfect!! It looks perfect on you. Thank you for the pictures!!!
Hmm it kind of looks like the LV Alma... but incomparably cuter! (Maybe they copied it!!)

Do you mind me asking how much it was?

And I also LOVE how you decide/choose/purchase your own anniversary gift in advance. That's how I always do things!! except for surprise gifts...

WONDERFUL ~ ~

joanna said:
Hi La Van!

Wow... I'm shockingly in love with your Ostrich Bolide... I think the 27 is perfect!! It looks perfect on you. Thank you for the pictures!!!
Hmm it kind of looks like the LV Alma... but incomparably cuter! (Maybe they copied it!!)

Do you mind me asking how much it was?

And I also LOVE how you decide/choose/purchase your own anniversary gift in advance. That's how I always do things!! except for surprise gifts...

WONDERFUL ~ ~

Thanks. It does look similar to an alma. The Bolide used to be called the "Bugatti" and I think it was first made in the 1920s. :biggrin:

lovehermes said:
Hi La Van!
Love Bolides especially your ostrich...adorable!
Enjoy...will you wear it everyday or special occasions?

Thanks.
I'll wear it everyday and alternate it as normal with my other bags. If it fits my outfit for special occassions, I can also wear it then.

;)

That baby's just beautiful. You know that feeling that starts creeping in when a new "must-have" from Hermes sets up shop in your brain? That's what's happening with me and the ostrich Bolide these days.

wow, i'm not really a fan of ostrich but this blue is stunning!
congratulations on your anniversary. gosh, time went by so fast. i remember when u posted about going to japan for your honeymoon! that was way back balenciaga crazy days. now it's hermes crazy moments! lol!

bijin said:
wow, i'm not really a fan of ostrich but this blue is stunning!
congratulations on your anniversary. gosh, time went by so fast. i remember when u posted about going to japan for your honeymoon! that was way back balenciaga crazy days. now it's hermes crazy moments! lol!

That is so true bijin. I'm over Balenciaga now. Time to move on to new frontiers :lol: :lol: :lol:

I finally was able to carry my Bolide today and I might say that I really love it! It's so practical and the royal blue ostrich is TDF.

I also went to Hermes to check out a charm for my bag and the store manager said: "No! The ostrich is already nice and elegant as it is so I would not put any charm or twilly!"

Ok, no charm or twilly then. In the end it's still my personal preference but I do like it when the SAs and store manager are honest with their opinion and not just try to sell me something.