I caught an ostrich ... but it's a Bolide!!!

sarahcantiik said:
My my La Van, what a stunner! I love everything about that bag.. the color is awesome, the size looks perfect on you, and I'm loving the bolide style more and more. My fav is the one of you handholding the bag..

Happy anniversary too :idea:

*Sarah*

Thanks Sarah! 27cm is really good for me. I tried on a 31cm a few days ago at Hermes here in my hometown and it looked a bit big on me. Even though I have a 32cm Kelly, the 31cm Bolide just looked big! But it's also so funny because I put my 32cm Kelly and 27cm Bolide side by side and the kelly looked gigantic :lol:

That is love for you!!!! You are so fortunate to have found a beautiful bag and to have had an amazing husband for one year. Congratulations!!!

Hey, don't blank out your face...we saw it before...it looks too spoky here.

Love the pics.

La van, How sweet your husband is! You look SOOOOO good with you bag. You make me be into bags that I was not interested before.(such as Bombay bag and Bolid^^) You got good stuffs from you Hermes. Your Hermes seems very friendly and try to be helpful to their customers...I cannot wait to take pictures of my bags and post them. I will do it this weekend. I might have to wrestle with my computer for a while to try to figure out how to put up images to forum. I am NOT a mechanical person (sad)!!! GREAT bag La van!